Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @80.16
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Oh Hey Hi


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Oh Hey Hi  (Read 1364 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Autumn, 07 Sep 2023 @586 » Embed

Oh hey hi

I'm Sofly, a 20 year old from Argentina with ambitions as big as her skull is thick

I've been interested in forum culture and the new wave of the personal web for quite a long time now, slowly building and re-building my site, and trying different social media experiences off the beaten path

I'm really interested in most things related to the old internet, from relatively new things like forums and Winamp to more niche topics like BBSes and P2P protocols

One thing i really want to get back into is discovering things, whether it's music, websites, games, whatever, i'm always looking for new experiences

My website has more information about me, how to get in touch, what sort of stuff i like, and so on, happy to be here!

Logged
Scootarooni
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


( ദ്ദി ˙ᗜ˙ )
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: scootarooni
iMood: scootarooni

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 07 Sep 2023 @866 » Embed

Hey there Sofly! Welcome, welcome! :ha:

I see that you're into Jet Set Radio. I haven't played JST or JSTF myself quite yet, but I adore the aesthetic and look forward to playing them once my backlog clears out a bit lol. Have you played Bomb Rush Cyberfunk?

I'm super excited to see what you make with blender! Is there anything in particular you're working on? (only if you're open to sharing it, of course!)

Logged


_(:3」∠)_

shevek
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: daintyeco

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 17 Sep 2023 @570 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome, Sofly :unite:

I'm glad you're kind of branching out and trying new stuff. I checked out your site and that's nothing to be ashamed of, looks cool and doesn't suck at all :smile: what are your current aspirations or ambitions? Anything specific you set your mind to?

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ shevek’s welcome pack ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
> Check out the welcome post :smile: <
If you are unsure how to use a forum, here’s our wiki post about it!
You can also fill in your forum profile, change your font and color, and pick a forum theme to suit your needs!
Wanna talk, but don’t know what to post about? Maybe start by telling us about your latest progress or your username :loved:
P.S.: You should know that the forum is closed every Monday.
Don’t be alarmed when you see a closure screen, the forum will be back. :4u:

Logged

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe