Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @111.17
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Weirdo on the web coming to melonland


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Weirdo on the web coming to melonland  (Read 1328 times)
Numberedpaws
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


He/It - Gay little number
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: algebralien

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 16 Sep 2023 @009 » Toggle Font Embed

My name is Xander! My real name is Semi, but you won't hear me use that as often :O I am a plural bigay he/it genderweird transguy, and I float around in this silly little brain. I am fulltime homeless and parttime artist. I love weird stuff on the web and as of late have become fixated on exploring off social media for more cozy spaces like these. I find social media becoming much too hostile and overwhelming, so it's a nice change of pace to feel more safe and accepted online.

I love meeting new people online, as I don't really do well making friends off the net. I love drawing, watching cartoons, playing obscure games, and reading fanfiction and manga.

One of my favorite types of media is Object Shows. You will probably see me talking about them a LOT. It's a very important form of media for my system, as many are sourced from various object shows. I am also objectum so I am indeed attracted romantically to various objects- fictional living ones or not!

I really hope I can meet some new folks here, yay! You can visit my website (WIP) through my signature- or here
please note while i love all types of people, my site is adults only even if there's nothing explicit on the front page. this is for my personal comfort!

Logged

https://numberedpaws.neocities.org/numberedpawsbadge.gif
Hello! Hi!
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 16 Sep 2023 @246 » Embed

I remembered when I first watched BFDI when I was... I can't remember what year it was when I first watched that show! Anyways, hello! Welcome to the forum!
Your site is nice.

Logged
Numberedpaws
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


He/It - Gay little number
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: algebralien

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 16 Sep 2023 @255 » Toggle Font Embed

I remembered when I first watched BFDI when I was... I can't remember what year it was when I first watched that show! Anyways, hello! Welcome to the forum!
Your site is nice.

Hi hi!! I'm so excited to be here!

Logged

https://numberedpaws.neocities.org/numberedpawsbadge.gif
Hello! Hi!
shevek
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: daintyeco

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 17 Sep 2023 @568 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Xander! I saw some of your other posts too and I really like your art skills, they're amazing.
What exactly are Object Shows? I am curious :smile:


‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ shevek’s welcome pack ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
> Check out the welcome post :smile: <
If you are unsure how to use a forum, here’s our wiki post about it!
You can also fill in your forum profile, change your font and color, and pick a forum theme to suit your needs!
Wanna talk, but don’t know what to post about? Maybe start by telling us about your latest progress or your username :loved:
P.S.: You should know that the forum is closed every Monday.
Don’t be alarmed when you see a closure screen, the forum will be back. :4u:

Logged

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
Memory
Guest

« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 17 Sep 2023 @713 » Embed

What exactly are Object Shows? I am curious :smile:

It's a type of medium that revolves around objects with limbs and faces, usually with them competing against each other for a prize inspired by total drama island. BFDI is believed to be the first object show, with it's first season spanning a total of 25 episodes. I would recommend seeing it for yourself to grasp the concept:


Logged
Numberedpaws
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


He/It - Gay little number
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: algebralien

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 17 Sep 2023 @761 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Xander! I saw some of your other posts too and I really like your art skills, they're amazing.
What exactly are Object Shows? I am curious :smile:


‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ shevek’s welcome pack ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
> Check out the welcome post :smile: <
If you are unsure how to use a forum, here’s our wiki post about it!
You can also fill in your forum profile, change your font and color, and pick a forum theme to suit your needs!
Wanna talk, but don’t know what to post about? Maybe start by telling us about your latest progress or your username :loved:
P.S.: You should know that the forum is closed every Monday.
Don’t be alarmed when you see a closure screen, the forum will be back. :4u:

HIII I'm really happy you like my art ^_^ it makes me proud to know people find skill in my work.

As for Object Shows, I think Memory has it covered. I do have a large list of shows compiled in a document however. If you're willing to take the time to watch nearly 6 hours of BFDI content just to understand the basics, I do feel as if it's worth it personally. You can also go to bfdi.tv as a nifty shortcut!

Logged

https://numberedpaws.neocities.org/numberedpawsbadge.gif
Hello! Hi!
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe