Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @309.57 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Howdy!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Howdy!  (Read 461 times)
night-at-the-musian
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rule 1: Throw the bone!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: October 22, 2023 @209.27 »

Howdy folks! I'm Ian! I'm slowly learning HTML and CSS, and will hopefully have a fully original site layout someday! :ozwomp:

I'm the head archivist of The NatM Search! This is an archival project related to the Night at the Museum franchise, dedicated to preserving old ads, promos, toys, flash games, interviews, and more.

I'm also a voice actor! Most of my VA stuff is on Tumblr and Youtube (same username!), and it's mostly NatM stuff.

I look forward to making friends here! I'm new to this whole "forum" stuff, but I'm excited to meet new folks! :3

Tiny Roman Appreciator

Memory
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2023 @593.44 »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I saw your site and thought it was SO COOL! It's so nice to see such motivation and positivity present on the page, and I wish you all luck with your search efforts!

What got you started with VA work? I think that sort of work is really impressive!

I hope you enjoy your time spent on the forum!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗
- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!
night-at-the-musian
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rule 1: Throw the bone!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023 @828.74 »

I saw your site and thought it was SO COOL! It's so nice to see such motivation and positivity present on the page, and I wish you all luck with your search efforts!

Aw shucks, thank you! The Search is always on, and I try to keep the site updated at least once a week.

What got you started with VA work? I think that sort of work is really impressive!

I've been a VA for about four years now. It started in theater, actually! I learned to project my voice and play a character on stage, and moved it to my bedroom with a microphone.

Tiny Roman Appreciator

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi