Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @94.46 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 19/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 906.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :eyes: ~ Inconvenience is counterculture ~ :eyes:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Fish's intro drops Nov 25th!! Listen!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fish's intro drops Nov 25th!! Listen!!  (Read 458 times)
Fish
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of the most ok cuppa joe

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« on: November 26, 2023 @256.98 »

I was never booksmart im money smart

My account got approved! Nice!!

Hi everyone!

I use a buncha different names online but here I'm just gonna go by Fish  (goes with my website!)

I feel like it might be a bit redundant to list my interests here because I already got them on my profile but I'll just say here: Ask me about Sonic  :eyes: (the hedgehog not the restaurant)

I never got into a lot of social media but only because I get a bit nervous on sites with millions of people, so a forum with about a thousand members seems like its more my style :) Plus this forum has a lot of people talking about a lot of stuff I'm interested in. I'm pretty young so my memories of "early internet" start around the late 2000's and early 2010's. Remember mlg remixes? doritos and mt dew and airhorns? Oh, and we can't forget those classic creepypastas :chef:

Anyways, I guess what I like about the internet is that its able to connect so many people and allow us to share what we love. Sadly, I feel like a lot of the internet been ruined. Idk if this is the proper wording, but I feel a lot of the internet has been commodified and/or ruined by people who have no idea what makes the internet special (looking at you Twitter, er, X) I see this sentiment on this forum a lot too which made me pretty excited to join :4u: 

Anyways, I'll probably be on this forum talking a bit about tech from the 2000s and ranting about why the powers that be need to bring back flash  :ha:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2023 @84.66 »

Hi Fish! Welcome to the forum  :ozwomp:

Omg what are these hampsters doing here!! Wow you have a lot of references I don't fully understand (Sonic restaurants??!) but Im sure you'll enjoy your time here.

What do you think makes the internet special?

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Fish
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of the most ok cuppa joe

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2023 @221.93 »

Hi Fish! Welcome to the forum  :ozwomp:

Omg what are these hampsters doing here!! Wow you have a lot of references I don't fully understand (Sonic restaurants??!) but Im sure you'll enjoy your time here.

What do you think makes the internet special?

Whats up!!  :ozwomp:

The little dancing hampster gif is brick the rat from pizza tower (very cool game!) and Sonics just an American restaurant chain with mid food imo  :tongue:

I think what makes the internet so special is the way its able to bring people from all over the world together. I can stay up at night talking to someone who lives in a completely different country  :omg: I can see all sorts of things people are making and I can even show others stuff I like to make too :D

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi