Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 - @87.20
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello everyone


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1692 times)
Cele
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Winter, 14 Dec 2022 @689 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello everyone! I'm Cele.

I used to make websites when I was younger, around late 00s until 2011. I also loved discussing on forums. Then social media happened and all of that stuff is pretty much gone now. Pretty much I've grown tired of social media due to its hostile attitude, so I was happy to discover Neocities though it took me a while to actually start using it, now I'm working on several websites (they are a personal site, a fansite and an archival site for the old sites of mine I have file copies of on my comp, resurrected from the grave). I love the creativity, and how everyone's websites have their own looks.

Personally I like anime/manga, languages (learning them, learning about them...) and history. I've always been really involved with fandom so my old websites tended to be fansites. Unfortunately, I don't really know many people who are interested in this website stuff.

Nice to meet you :melon:

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f339750d47b841f86b411f210c89bc48/a3f9ac693d24060d-e8/s400x600/2fce684b29380077b902465628201ec7b63f98ff.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/7fa851235decd83fb1f04728a2473956.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/f082aecc2519321c0a13c39f701907bf.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/gothorita.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 14 Dec 2022 @761 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Cele, welcome to the forum :4u:

I know the feeling, I don't know anyone irl who's into site making; and Iv reaaalllyyy tried to convince a few friends to make their own homepage, but none of them have the GUMPTION! :drat:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Cele
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 14 Dec 2022 @819 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Cele, welcome to the forum :4u:

I know the feeling, I don't know anyone irl who's into site making; and Iv reaaalllyyy tried to convince a few friends to make their own homepage, but none of them have the GUMPTION! :drat:

Thank you. I recently got a friend to make a Neocities account at least but there isn't anything on there so far, I wonder if she'll ever actually make the site haha

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f339750d47b841f86b411f210c89bc48/a3f9ac693d24060d-e8/s400x600/2fce684b29380077b902465628201ec7b63f98ff.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/7fa851235decd83fb1f04728a2473956.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/f082aecc2519321c0a13c39f701907bf.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/gothorita.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Winter, 15 Dec 2022 @264 » Embed

Welcome! :chill:

I agree that personal sites and fansites are way more fun than social media. I think most people find it too complicated though and want to go the easier and more popular route.

I'm really glad there are forums like this though and a community for web revival, and glad you are a part of it! :smile:

Logged
Cele
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 15 Dec 2022 @427 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome! :chill:

I agree that personal sites and fansites are way more fun than social media. I think most people find it too complicated though and want to go the easier and more popular route.

I'm really glad there are forums like this though and a community for web revival, and glad you are a part of it! :smile:

Thank you. I feel like many people rather go with the road that gives you the most engagement in numbers. I totally understand it, but I've never been very good at using social media :happy:

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f339750d47b841f86b411f210c89bc48/a3f9ac693d24060d-e8/s400x600/2fce684b29380077b902465628201ec7b63f98ff.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/7fa851235decd83fb1f04728a2473956.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/f082aecc2519321c0a13c39f701907bf.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/gothorita.gif
HayleyMulch
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


(she/they) | if my grandmother had wheels, etc.
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: hayleymulch
iMood: HayleyMulch

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 21 Dec 2022 @847 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello everyone! I'm Cele.

I used to make websites when I was younger, around late 00s until 2011. I also loved discussing on forums. Then social media happened and all of that stuff is pretty much gone now. Pretty much I've grown tired of social media due to its hostile attitude, so I was happy to discover Neocities though it took me a while to actually start using it, now I'm working on several websites (they are a personal site, a fansite and an archival site for the old sites of mine I have file copies of on my comp, resurrected from the grave). I love the creativity, and how everyone's websites have their own looks.

Personally I like anime/manga, languages (learning them, learning about them...) and history. I've always been really involved with fandom so my old websites tended to be fansites. Unfortunately, I don't really know many people who are interested in this website stuff.

Nice to meet you :melon:


I really love how fleshed out your website is, and yet it feels very cozy and homely. Excellent stuff :cheesy:

Logged

https://hayleymulch.neocities.org/images/daniel-lando.gifhttps://hayleymulch.neocities.org/images/sonic_cd.gif
Cele
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: Winter, 21 Dec 2022 @861 » Toggle Font Embed

I really love how fleshed out your website is, and yet it feels very cozy and homely. Excellent stuff :cheesy:

Thank you so much! :transport:

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f339750d47b841f86b411f210c89bc48/a3f9ac693d24060d-e8/s400x600/2fce684b29380077b902465628201ec7b63f98ff.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/7fa851235decd83fb1f04728a2473956.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/f082aecc2519321c0a13c39f701907bf.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/gothorita.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe