Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 - @158.00
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello!!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello!!!  (Read 1821 times)
chippychild
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


Hello!!! I'm Chip!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Winter, 19 Dec 2022 @781 » Embed

Hi, I'm Chip! I came here from Neocities, and I have never been in a forum before, so sorry if I don't act like an average forum user, lol. It's nice to meet you all! :ha:

Logged

-chip
chippychild
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


Hello!!! I'm Chip!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 19 Dec 2022 @789 » Embed

oh, btw, heres some of my art! I love doing art, it's really fun! This one was made in Procreate, and I think it took around 3 hours.

Logged

-chip
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 19 Dec 2022 @792 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Chip!!! Welcome to the forum :ha:

You can act however you like, its your forum tooo! (if you want it to be?) Maybe that sound weird :omg:k: Everyone adds their own special something to a community, whatever that is!

Cool art, 3 hours is a lot to invest! (Sorry the forum squishes it, if you resize it to about 900px wide it'll display better)

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
chippychild
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


Hello!!! I'm Chip!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 19 Dec 2022 @793 » Embed

Ty so much Melon! I think this will be really fun!!!

Logged

-chip
Cele
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 19 Dec 2022 @978 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome! I hope your first forum experience will be a good one :ozwomp:

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f339750d47b841f86b411f210c89bc48/a3f9ac693d24060d-e8/s400x600/2fce684b29380077b902465628201ec7b63f98ff.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/7fa851235decd83fb1f04728a2473956.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/f082aecc2519321c0a13c39f701907bf.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/gothorita.gif
point0
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 21 Dec 2022 @436 » Embed

Welcome! :happy:

Logged

HayleyMulch
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


(she/they) | if my grandmother had wheels, etc.
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: hayleymulch
iMood: HayleyMulch

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: Winter, 22 Dec 2022 @576 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and welcome! Very cool art you have there! :cheerR:

Logged

https://hayleymulch.neocities.org/images/daniel-lando.gifhttps://hayleymulch.neocities.org/images/sonic_cd.gif
chippychild
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


Hello!!! I'm Chip!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #7 on: Winter, 22 Dec 2022 @803 » Embed

THANK U GUYS!!!!!! YALL ARE SO NICE

Logged

-chip
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe