Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @743.63
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 257.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: Weekly zine jam 16: Games
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello hello!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello hello!  (Read 1290 times)
bugholder's epiphany
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


why do they call it oven
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Winter, 15 Jan 2023 @352 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello hello! I am TheSolitaryGamer, found out about the Melonland forums from a mention on the Yesterweb forums. Figured i'd take a look around, and I am already liking what I am seeing here :smile: I love the idea of making websites to explore and such, virtual worlds, and everything about what ya'll having an interest in homebrew virtual world things sounds awesome.

I tend to do writing, some art, and worldbuilding (though I have yet to actually show off much of the latter lmao, one of these days), but also I love modding games (even though my knowledge rn is mainly that of making maps and such for Doom) and working on animations. I have a website of my own as well! https://asolitaryweb.site/ Maybe one of these days I could make a cool virtual world thing for people to enjoy here, we'll see! :dive: :dive: :dive:


Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 15 Jan 2023 @722 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi there, welcome to the forum :4u:

Oh I hope you do make your own virtual world! Id love to see more people doing it, but I understand the barrier to entry is really high! Your website has a great mood though, if you put that mood in a w0rld Id totally explore it :grin:

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
bugholder's epiphany
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


why do they call it oven
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 15 Jan 2023 @873 » Toggle Font Embed

Thank you, I'm sure I will! And I'll keep that in mind about putting the mood of my website into a virtual world!

Logged
N
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


""musician"" and ""artist""
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Just First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 15 Jan 2023 @973 » Embed

oi guvnah

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe