Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @82.07 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 918.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  hiya there

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hiya there  (Read 527 times)
strwbtea
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: January 13, 2023 @165.60 »

Hiyaa!

My name is Dott and I'm in my mid 20s. Most of my childhood and early teens I spent on forums and it feels very good to be back on one. :transport:

I really enjoy playing board games, ttRPGs, card games etc. Currently I take part in a dnd campaing that has been running for 1.5 year with school friends! When it comes to videogames I've mostly been a PC person bc I did not have access to consoles when I was a kid/teen. My fav types of games are simulation/strategy, rhythm games, pixel rpg etc.

One of my more specific interests is modernist post war eastern european architecture. I am myself Polish and I started digging into it as a part of nostalgia towards my country when I moved to the UK for university (still here). I have a tumblr and an ig page dedicated to it.

Besides that I'm also interested in genetics/molecular bio. Currently studying it at uni. :^)

I don't have a proper website yet. I wanna get into it but when I have more time. Probably when I'm done with uni x.x.

Nice to meet you guys!!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023 @185.12 »

Hi Dott, welcome to the forum :ha:

I actually got a really great book about mid century Soviet metro stations a few months ago! I always find them really fascinating. I think futuristic architecture; from around the world is really something we are missing from the world today!

Im glad the forum has rekindled some good memories, I hope you enjoy it!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023 @189.92 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
loren
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: ribose
iMood: ribose

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Learning to swim!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023 @263.16 »

a fellow molecular biologist! :unite: welcome!
strwbtea
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2023 @662.79 »

I actually got a really great book about mid century Soviet metro stations a few months ago! I always find them really fascinating. I think futuristic architecture; from around the world is really something we are missing from the world today!

Oo looks cool! I think besides nostalgia, futurism is another reason why I love this architecture. People quite often mistake it with brutalism (which is a subtype of modernist architecture) which can be aesthetically pleasing but general modernism I think is much more hmm "open" and friendly to people. Lots of windows, wood etc. Mixed with plants? I love it.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi