Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @467.29
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Heyo! Hiya!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Heyo! Hiya!  (Read 1159 times)
devils
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


very cool very swag i like it
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
black n red yappin kittayFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 16 May 2023 @134 » Toggle Font Embed

Heya, y'all! I used to have an account on this forum back in its early days (gotta be honest, I don't even remember the username), and I recall it being quite fun. So, here I am again! It seems to be pretty active now, which is really cool :ha:

Anyways... I'm devils/Bruno. I'm a 25 y/o guy (he/they) with a passion for art and creating websites. I currently own two, one hosted on GitHub (yourdevilfriends.art) and another over at Neocities (dungbeetle.neocities.org).

I didn't grow up on forums like so many others, mainly because I grew up with the rise of social media. As such, let me know if something I do is a forum faux pas.

That's about it. Cheers!

Logged

:dog:
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 16 May 2023 @145 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi devils, welcome (back) to the forum  :4u:

Ooo I wonder who you were - this forum was pretty quiet for most of last year! I like your sites, they are very freeform!

I don't actually believe in faux pas's! If there is something you get wrong, it's prob a design issue not a you issue! The web is made better by it adapting to you, not you adapting to it (within reason  :tongue: ) so don't worry!

Hope you enjoy ur time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
devils
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


very cool very swag i like it
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
black n red yappin kittayFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 16 May 2023 @162 » Toggle Font Embed

@Melooon Aw, shucks, thank you! That actually means a lot coming from you- I greatly appreciate your websites, y'know!

By «faux pas», I meant more on the social aspect of forums- I always read the rules before joining (I mean, it's the least I could do, right?), but I'm a bit clueless when it comes to forum culture, ahah.

Logged

:dog:
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Spring, 16 May 2023 @584 » Embed

Welcome welcome! I love the look of your sites a lot, that sort of minimalist aesthetic is one I've adopted for my own too, and I enjoy how easy it is to look at! Happy to have you back again (I didn't know you before, it's just nice to know that you wanted to return!)

I didn't grow up on forums like so many others, mainly because I grew up with the rise of social media. As such, let me know if something I do is a forum faux pas.

I was worried about this too when I joined! Though I grew up back when forums were popular, I had never used one, so I was concerned with following presumed social rules on this site when I did join. However, it's never been an issue for me thus far, and everyone here is so kind and understanding anyway that if I were to ever make a mistake I trust them to kindly correct me! So I hope you won't worry too much. We're in the same boat and in my experience it's been A OK!

Logged
devils
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


very cool very swag i like it
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
black n red yappin kittayFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 16 May 2023 @655 » Toggle Font Embed

@awhe It was exactly the same for me! I remember being 9 and not being allowed on the Neopets boards and being soooo jealous of older kids who could post there... but yeah, this site's been very chill so far! Everyone seems very sweet and open-minded.

Logged

:dog:
devils
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


very cool very swag i like it
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
black n red yappin kittayFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 17 May 2023 @128 » Toggle Font Embed

Ooo I wonder who you were - this forum was pretty quiet for most of last year!

I just saw one of my first topics on the forum and remembered! It was cicadoidea. I must've deleted that account since it shows up as a guest (kinda lame of me to do so IMO).

Logged

:dog:
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe