Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @385.90
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hello!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hello!  (Read 889 times)
rain
Newbie
*
View Profile


live and learn!!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 20 May 2023 @714 » Embed

Hi, I guess you can call me Rain - just some person, non-binary (they/them), super introverted, etc.
As for interests, it's mostly computer stuff, video games and anime/manga.
I have a website thing, but I'm sort of self-conscious about the fact how empty it is.

Admittedly, I'll probably end up just mostly lurking, ahahaha.

« Last Edit: Spring, 20 May 2023 @747 by rain » Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 20 May 2023 @802 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi rain, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I am a fan of rain, I think it's very pleasant! Why did you pick it as a name? Did you know that bogs and swamps often have meat-eating plants!!? (that's your rain-related fact of the day!)

Emptiness is a state we must all passthought on the road to fullness and having too-muchness  :tongue:

Hope u enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe