Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @414.17
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  I'm here!! Hello!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: I'm here!! Hello!  (Read 870 times)
pixelsafari
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


you just need to achieve something that rings true
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: pixelsafari

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 21 May 2023 @632 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello! I'm pixelsafari (also known as coco). I mostly like to lurk, but I made an account because I'm really into the internet and the old web right now, and there's not many other places for me to talk about that. I also might get some help building my website. I've spent a lot of time on it, but I'm pretty proud of it! I joined my first webring today so I feel pretty awesome about that.

I'm not the biggest fan of html or css (my site is held together with spaghetti code and glitter glue), but I put up with it because I love designing things. Being able to make your own stop on the information superhighway is super goddamn awesome and I'm really glad it's becoming popular again. One day I hope to be proficient enough in code to make my own website from scratch, but for now I'm content with just building off of layouts.

I'm super into technology in general; old electronics, artificial intelligence, archiving, the web (obviously), so this forum seems like a good fit for me. Plus, I really appreciate how it's fun and retro while still having really good design! I think this is the first time I've seen a moving stars background that hasn't given me a migraine. X_x
Anyways, I could go on forever. I hope to talk to you guys soon!!

Logged

https://pixelsafari.neocities.org/dividers/pinkflowervine.png https://pixelsafari.neocities.org/about/pixelsafari.gif https://pixelsafari.neocities.org/dividers/pinkflowervine.png
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 21 May 2023 @642 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello on this sunday afternoon  :4u:

OK about the forum stars! It actually totally depends on your monitor - if you have a retina or 4k+ monitor the stars look how they are intended, however, in lower resolutions they are actually oversized and too bright and it bothers me  :ohdear:

Don't worry all code is spaghetti code! Your site is cool, I particularly like the collection of lil bows! https://pixelsafari.neocities.org/favicon/fashion/bow/yellow1.gif https://pixelsafari.neocities.org/favicon/animals/crab.gif <- this crab is wants to be a bow tooo

https://pixelsafari.neocities.org/dividers/yellowpencil.png

Actually, this is a very useful site, thank you for making it!

I hope you enjoy ur time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
plantovision
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


born to ":3" forced to ":)"
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: plantovision
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 21 May 2023 @877 » Toggle Font Embed

Hiii!!

I checked out your site! Some very valuable stuff there! >:) I also have a... less than ideal relationship with HTML-CSS.

Logged

Quote
born to be silly, forced to be stupid
https://plantovision.neocities.org/Buttons/Button.pnghttps://plantovision.neocities.org/Buttons/EvergreenButton.pnghttps://plantovision.neocities.org/Buttons/ButtonAnti.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe