Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @125.53 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 875.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  heeeeeeeeeloooooo

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: heeeeeeeeeloooooo  (Read 396 times)
soapfriendo
Jr. Member ⚓︎

soap, it/they

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: soapfriendo

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: October 11, 2023 @461.57 »

hiiii i'm soap, pronouns are it/they, and i'm tha new slug in town

found this forum at 1am while lookin around web revival type stuff, lurked around it for a bit and i just IMMEDIATELY knew this was my place, nothin else i can rly say abt that

i've always been suuper into old computers n other old tech n software stuff, and especially ones from the 90s n early 2000s, smth abt computers from that era is just suuper gorgeous to me, i just like computers a lot lol

besides that i rly like doin art stuff (u can find my stuff here) i'm mainly in the osc so there's a lotta that, i've been getting a LOT more experimental n wacky n weird with my stuff over these past few months and i rly enjoy taking inspiration from all sorts of different artists n other stuff i like, just super super fun if y'know what i mean

asking me abt my interests will kinda cause me to explode on impact bcos chances are i'll just start rambling a ton, but anywayyyyyssss yah i'm just rly happy to have found this place, nothin more to say

Memory
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023 @576.85 »

Hello and welcome to the forum Soap!

I remember when I upgraded to a flat monitor from my big old chunky desktop one... I couldn't believe how small and easy to lift the flat one was! I wish I still had my old chunky one, but I'm thankful to at least still have my old chunky CRT! I'd like to get it up and running again some time so connect my ps2!

I love the artwork you linked! The chunky lines and bright colours... All of your artwork looks so friendly! Reminds me of childhood. Experimenting with art is why we're on this Earth I think :D!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗
- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi