Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @239.46
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hello, hello!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hello, hello!  (Read 1021 times)
floral-tears
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: FloralTears

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 22 Sep 2023 @837 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi! I've read plenty of forums over the years but never interacted with any, I want to change that! I'm at just about 1 year into learning HTML and having a neocities page, and it's been a blast! :grin:

I think my favorite hobby is art, I love painting both digitally and traditionally (haven't made a traditional painting in a very long time though :sad: ) I think I've done work with basically every traditional supply except for oil and oil pastels. I also use Firealpaca and MS Paint for my digital work now!

I also enjoy video games, crochet, a basic level of some other fiber arts, model kits (like gunpla,) and D&D! I have an...interest? in a low-waste lifestyle but I'm nowhere near that - I think I fall more into "frugal"  :ok:

I'm stopping here, I have a really bad habit of rambling! Feel free to ask any questions though. It's nice to meet you all  :ha: !!

Logged

https://floral-tears.neocities.org/flaminhot.gif
shevek
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: daintyeco

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 22 Sep 2023 @954 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome, floral :4u:

I checked out your site and I really like your bases! I kinda missed bases since the DeviantArt days. I especially like that you included multiple skin colors. Have you ever checked out Aseprite? It might be super useful for your pixel art :smile:

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ shevek’s welcome pack ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
> Check out the welcome post :smile: <
If you are unsure how to use a forum, here’s our wiki post about it!
You can also fill in your forum profile, change your font and color, and pick a forum theme to suit your needs!
Wanna talk, but don’t know what to post about? Maybe start by telling us about your latest progress or your username :loved:
P.S.: You should know that the forum is closed every Monday.
Don’t be alarmed when you see a closure screen, the forum will be back. :4u:

Logged

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
floral-tears
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: FloralTears

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 23 Sep 2023 @976 » Toggle Font Embed

@shevek Thank you! I'm so happy you like my bases! Deviantart is where I first got into them too, I had a sort of unintentional ~15 year break from pixel art before now.  I have looked into Aesprite! It's one of those things I want to purchase but never think of it when I have the extra change  :drat: Some day!

Logged

https://floral-tears.neocities.org/flaminhot.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe