Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @516.34 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: Love is not possession  :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  helloooooooo!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: helloooooooo!!  (Read 549 times)
klonpa
Casual Poster ⚓︎

dark cup

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: klonpa
iMood: klonpa

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« on: November 04, 2023 @315.97 »

im peche klonpa! both of those are names i use (as well as angels) (peche is pronounced pesh but i love hearing the different ways people mispronounce it :grin: )
i havent been on a forum in a long time so im excited to be here ^_^
i use whatever pronouns :ok: i love internet despite Circumstances and i love websites so verymuch

i also love making things SO so much. makig original music + distorting existing music is a major hobby of mine right now :cheesy:  ive had a harder time drawing in recent memory but thats also something i love to do!!
currently very obsessed with yugioh (duel monsters anime/manga specifically) + pokemon (mostly mystery dungeon, playing explorers of sky + super mystery dungeon atm)

i cant think of anything else 2 say
hope to have fun here!! 💥💥💥

dark cup? thatsthe strongest card in all of duel monstas!!!
Memory
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2023 @615.05 »

Hello Peche Klonpa and welcome to the forum!

Your website is SO COOL! I love the amount of personality you have present throughout it. I had a lot of fun exploring and I appreciate how bright it is!

What sort of music do you make? And what's your favourite genre? Music is the one creative hobby I can't seem to master, so it's a lot of fun getting to see (or hear in this case!) what other people create!

And I was thinking about picking yu-gi-oh up recently! I played the card game a lot as a kid, but I've never watched the anime...!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗
- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!
wetnoodle
Full Member ⚓︎

a silly lil goose

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

LifeParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2023 @644.71 »

:cheerL: Hello! :cheerR:

Your site is so fun! I love all the funny pages ya have!!

What kinda tools do you use for your music? If you haven't tried it, the paulstretch in audacity is really cool for distorting music by stretching it out a ton. My music and music gear i use is linked in my signature if you're interested!

Also, mystery dungeon is such a good line of games :chef:

keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2023 @842.13 »

welcome c:

i love your site and i love your icon! fluttershy is so cute  :4u: i fell asleep with youtube autoplay last night and a fluttershy video woke me up at 3 in the morning, but i still like her  :dive:

share your music sometime, we'd love to hear!  :transport:

xoxo, lolo =3

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
klonpa
Casual Poster ⚓︎

dark cup

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: klonpa
iMood: klonpa

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2023 @300.74 »

Your website is SO COOL! I love the amount of personality you have present throughout it. I had a lot of fun exploring and I appreciate how bright it is!
THANKSSO MUUUUUUUCH TToTT im glad its fun to explore i get a little worried about the Entertainment Value of my silly little pages sometimes ..

What sort of music do you make? And what's your favourite genre?
Incredibly difficult questions to answer >A<
ive made attempts at categorizing my music before... the best i can come up with is that sometimes i make more VGM-y stuff, other times more experimental, im inspired by breakcore and speedcore but i dont think anything ive made properly fits either of those genre titles... regardless its all under the big umbrella of Electronic-Something-Or-Other for sure!
sometimes i make stuff thats more relaxed and easy to loop as background music and other times im making it extremely fast loud and crunchy, i have a hard time making stuff that progresses very much but im content with lots of my little loops

my favorite genre........ i could say breakcore but i feel very conflicted about it!!! feels like its had a surge in popularity in recent memory thats resulted in some weird tensions around the genre as a whole..?
it would be easier to list some of my favorite artists right now i think
  • machine girl (easily top played this year)
  • graham kartna
  • vertigoaway
  • femtanyl(<-- supar recent addition)
feel like i could list more but id be getting more into artists i just listen to one or two songs from... i like a wide range of stuff and dont tend to listen to full albums or discographies lol

And I was thinking about picking yu-gi-oh up recently! I played the card game a lot as a kid, but I've never watched the anime...!
ITS SO FUN. the dub of duel monsters is incredibly incredibly funny and worth experiencing i think. the original version is generally better for Serious Investment but key parts still hit like theyre supposed to as far as i can tell (<--hasnt seen it all yet <-- watching it with my gf over the past several months) and its not like the original isnt super ridiculous too (the events that transpire in yugioh can be frankly ridiculous. part of why i love it) the dub just has a lot of specific wording/scripting choices that add a lot of Funny Factor to things (not to mention the way its all delivered!!!)

i am very very bad at the card game. i played against my gf in duel links once and lost horrifically. i have one of the older pc games on my computer and its basically just a dueling-against-joey simulator . i have won very sparsely :smile:

What kinda tools do you use for your music?
i use lmms + soundfonts mostly! soundfonts sourced from synths + videogames mostly. i kind-of have a midi keyboard that i got in highschool for piano lessons but its stuck at my moms place at the moment (not sure if id be able to use it much anyway since ive lost my piano skills incredibly :dive: but it might be nice to yoink some sounds from it at least...)
i also try to do sample work but it is SO HARD for me to do what i wanna do with samples in lmms... maybe its just a skill issue on my part but lmms to me seems much more cut out for midi-style arrangement work
i mostly use samples for drum parts (ex sampling a kick out of an existing drum loop, not using the actual drum loop) but ive experimented with more direct sample usage (ex a song entirely made out of a chopped up + heavily altered version of mt bristles theme from pkmn mystery dungeon)
ive wanted to try to use other DAWs for a while but i get frustrated learning new ui incredibly easily + ive been using lmms since i was ~14-15... so its hard to want to switch T3T

the paulstretch in audacity is really cool for distorting music by stretching it out a ton
paulstretch one of my besties forevis ... well i actually dont really use it that much right now bc im more focused on making everything incredibly crunchy but ive absolutely messed with it in the past!!! especially in my earlier forays into audio distortion (which was mostly coated in a layer of Im Doing This For The Bit style internet irony stuff lol)

your music gear all looks sick as hell btwwwww!!!! your music also rules!! the more distorted/glitchy sounding ones were my favorites of what i listened to ^w^

mystery dungeon is such a good line of games :chef:
THE TRUTH ^^^^^^^^ i need to actualy finish my explorers of sky playthrough... but since i never beat it as a kid i know im gonna bawl my eyes out at the end (already happened when i finished platinum... something about finishing games from my childhood gets to me intensely!!! not to mention the explorers games notoriously sad ending...)

i love your site and i love your icon! fluttershy is so cute  :4u:
TYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! ill be honest the fluttershy was a spur of the moment choice out of pics i already had on my computer LOL i had her saved for a discord emoji. but i wanted to at least have a gif as my avatar since thats a luxury most websites dont allow...! shes my favorite pony too so it works out ^_^

share your music sometime, we'd love to hear!  :transport:
absolutely the plan >_0 gotta export some stuff + figure out how im hosting it though (<-- treats uploading to most easily accessible music websites like its a Huge Official Release sort of deal and has many eternal wip projects)

thank yall for the warm walcome ^o^!!!!!

dark cup? thatsthe strongest card in all of duel monstas!!!
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: neoratz

View Profile WWW

Won the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2023 @964.29 »

peche it's good to see you!!! :D i love your signature LOL :unite: May you enjoy your times in the melon lands.

i promised i'm not alone in heaven... ˖˚
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi