Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @303.89 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 26/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Pet Names

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Pet Names  (Read 2851 times)
brisray
Sr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

RocketmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2024 @998.88 »

These two were Bill and Ben and named after a couple of children's TV puppets. I got them shortly before these photos were taken in August 1997.

Their favourite hobby was bringing slow worms and grass snakes into the house and letting them go. They used to wait at the bus stop for me to get home from work.

Getting them to the US in 2001 was more expensive than what it cost me, but I wouldn't let them go. Both long gone, they died within weeks of each other in 2012, but they were so much fun.

* bill_ben_may_1997_003-web800.jpg (117.45 kB, 800x581 - viewed 5 times.)

* bill_ben_cow-may-1997002-web800.jpg (94.72 kB, 526x800 - viewed 5 times.)

* bill_ben_may-1997001-web800.jpg (173.87 kB, 800x564 - viewed 5 times.)

* bill-ben-puppets.jpg (55.58 kB, 1280x720 - viewed 5 times.)
N-RAZM
Newbie ⚓︎

JOKERMAN 4 LYFE

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2024 @814.04 »

His name is Moogle because he is white and fluffy like a Moogle from Final Fantasy.

A new monster revealed every Thursday until Halloween! Click here to see them!
Dazhak
Newbie ⚓︎

dog-shaped degenerate

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: dazhak

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2024 @366.02 »

My stepdad had a black rescued street-dog from Poland, she was named Nocka. She acted more like a cat than a dog, and would cower when someone raised their arm too high around her :sad: I found out long after she died "nocka" means "night" in polish.

Then my brother had a dwarf hampster named Pixel! The name was stolen from a popular swedish gaming youtuber's pet rat.

:dog:
(If my post sound weird, I did not mean it: English is my second language)
Emmy02
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Hi! Make sure you drink water today!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Emmy AwardJoined 2024!
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2024 @399.84 »

My childhood cat was a calico named mama-san, because my mom had watched karate kid before adopting her and she had kittens beforehand.

We adopted a cat in 2016 that I named little sister, after the dog in Mulan with a similar name.

A few months later we adopted a cat that I named Yoki, after the name yoko, as I was a fan of the Beatles and the rosemary wells book.

We got a third cat named baby, we didn't have control over her name but we also call her little lady.

My aunt has a big fat cat named Humphrey, he's a silly grouch of a longhaired cat.

beng

skateboard house!!!

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2024 @734.64 »

I named my cat Billup after the Solange track cranes in the sky. She sings "I ran my credit card bill up" and I just knew in that moment my baby boy had the perfect name... to this day i've only found one other pet named Billup, but he's a snake(literally, hah). My Billup is a flame point with an upside down cross between his eyes.

My partner's cat Chester is also pretty great! we call him chester the jester coz he's he's always clowning around  :wizard:
bugfeli
Casual Poster

at the end of everything, hold onto anything

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: bugfelii
iMood: bufeli

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2024 @754.26 »

i only have one dog named nita, a rottweiler-alaskan malamute mix, im not sure the origins of her name but im pretty sure it was because my pa always called her nieta and somewhere along the way we dropped the e. however, one of my close friends has this white and orange speckled cat named burger king (bk for short) despite being a girl.

everything is ok!

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Do humans like being petted?

Started by Icey!Board ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 21
Views: 3554
Last post September 14, 2024 @738.77
by TheMessengerVEVO
Digital pets (of the hardware kind)

Started by NecrosiaBoard ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving

Replies: 37
Views: 2849
Last post October 29, 2023 @842.51
by pinkvampyr
The risk of domain names!

Started by MelooonBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 6
Views: 1203
Last post April 03, 2023 @464.29
by lostletters

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi