Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @744.00
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 256.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello, world! I'm Lyn!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello, world! I'm Lyn!  (Read 1271 times)
Lyn
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Winter, 12 Jan 2023 @875 » Embed

I'm Lyn (she/her) I'm a 21 year old animator from the US. I'm currently in my senior year of college and working towards completion of my animated thesis film. I've taken an interest in the whole old web revival because it allows for a level of self-expression that today's social media simply can't offer. I'm looking forward to meeting like-minded people on here! Last October I released my first ever visual novel, computergirl888! It serves as both a cautionary tale, and a personal love letter to the internet. It was a solo-dev project that took about 10 months to complete. It's free for download on itch.io!
https://img.itch.zone/aW1nLzEwMTQxNDEwLmdpZg==/original/A6cm%2Fr.gif
Also, here's my website if you're interested!
That's enough self-promotion for now! Here are some of my favorite things at the moment!

Favorite Film: There Will Be Blood
Favorite Show: Moral Orel
Favorite Video Game: Animal Crossing New Horizons
Favorite Song: Someone Tell The Boys by Samia



Thanks for reading all that! I'm not sure how active I'll be online, especially with my holiday break coming to an end, but it would be really cool to contribute to discussions and meet people whenever I can!

-- Lyn :pc:

Logged

-- LYN https://saltrocksss.neocities.org/doll1.png
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 12 Jan 2023 @926 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Lyn, welcome to the forum :4u:

I played computergirl while my pasta was cooking and I was not prepared for that emotional rollercoaster on an empty stomach! I feel like Iv seen so many of these characters play out this story in my time online (also the going online animation was fun). Its a great project and I hope you're really proud of it :ozwomp:

Spotted your site yesterday, its super cozy! - I hope you have a good time on this forum!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


the great
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: sigmatic

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 12 Jan 2023 @950 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey there, welcome! I just played computergirl too and I found it to be really good: like Melon said, you can definitely be proud of it! Hope you have a good time here! :cheerR: :pc:

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/cQ4jGPp/chainsaw.png           
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Cele
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 12 Jan 2023 @952 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the forum!

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f339750d47b841f86b411f210c89bc48/a3f9ac693d24060d-e8/s400x600/2fce684b29380077b902465628201ec7b63f98ff.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/7fa851235decd83fb1f04728a2473956.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/f082aecc2519321c0a13c39f701907bf.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/gothorita.gif
N
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


""musician"" and ""artist""
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Just First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 12 Jan 2023 @958 » Embed

ello there

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #5 on: Winter, 16 Jan 2023 @482 » Embed

Aye, welcome! I love the art and writing style, honestly<<

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe