Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @744.02
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 256.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: Weekly zine jam 16: Games
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  greetings from tyoma :3


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: greetings from tyoma :3  (Read 1266 times)
TYOMA !!
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


all play and no work!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: helianthuspetal

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: Winter, 22 Jan 2023 @106 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi gang!!! I have been around here once before but have finally decided to make a greater attempt to hang around here... I'm Tyoma! I run the funky and fresh website TYOMA.COOL and spend most of my time on the computer looking at websites and colorful images.

I like to draw weird girls, play weird games, and listen to weird music. I've also been really intrigued by all the cool virtual worlds and games I've been seeing around so I wanna join in on the fun too!!!!!! Although for now I'm just choosing to work on folder games for the moment.

Nice to meet you all!! :cheerR:

Logged

https://tyoma.cool/images/ps1sig.gif
https://tyoma.cool/images/ps2sig.gif
now, we're not insane, we're just pretending... 'least i think we are...
well, who really cares that much anyway?
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 22 Jan 2023 @112 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi tyoma; welcome (back?) to the forum :ha:

I still need to send you my pasta recipe! I think I wrote about it on your guestbook like 2 years ago.. ooph! Anyway, I remain a big fan of your site - we are the frameset gang!

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
TYOMA !!
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


all play and no work!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: helianthuspetal

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 22 Jan 2023 @173 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi tyoma; welcome (back?) to the forum :ha:

I still need to send you my pasta recipe! I think I wrote about it on your guestbook like 2 years ago.. ooph! Anyway, I remain a big fan of your site - we are the frameset gang!

Hope you enjoy the forum!

I await that recipe with bated breath! I accidentally bought the honey cayenne ACV a few days ago so it would be a good chance to use it, 'cause I'm definitely not gonna be putting anything spicy in my hair!!

FRAMES 4EVER! :ozwomp:

Logged

https://tyoma.cool/images/ps1sig.gif
https://tyoma.cool/images/ps2sig.gif
now, we're not insane, we're just pretending... 'least i think we are...
well, who really cares that much anyway?
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe