Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 23, 2024 - @587.85 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 23/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | | |-+  Unpopular Opinons

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Unpopular Opinons  (Read 4409 times)
Onio
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Coziest Café Award 2023Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2023 @557.36 »

Pineapple does not belong on pizza, and people who enjoy pineapple on pizza like it because of what the sugar does in the reward system of their brain and not because the flavors work well together. Furthermore, whenever you eat pineapple, the enzymes in the pineapple try eating you too, so I must conclude that pineapple pizza enjoyers not only lack taste (probably because their taste buds have already been burned away by pineapple enyzymes,) but that they also enjoy pain. I have tried pineapple pizza many times, and each time I find that it tastes like a travesty. It is equivalent to layering fruit roll-ups on top of lasagna or sprinkling skittles into your spaghetti. It just does not belong and I'm sure such behavior frightens Italians.

Note: this is a highly biased, unscientific opinion backed by no research, and sprinkled with dramatic effect.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023 @560.36 by Onio » Logged

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2023 @597.05 »

:ozwomp: I do not get what the big deal about peanut butter is  :ozwomp:

I strongly dislike peanut butter and I've always been teased for it when I was a kid!! Idk, it's just not that good? Honestly I would say its not good at all- I really hate the taste of peanuts  :sad: everyone just assumes I'm allergic when I tell them I dont like that stuff

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2023 @597.77 »

Are you Canadian? We have ketchup flavoured chips here. I grew up not knowing that was a Canadian thing.

Personally I don't really like ketchup in general, which I guess is controversial as well.

Ketchup flavored chips are alright! They actually taste good, Although I don't think I could have the heart to have normal-potato-chips dipped in ketchupp

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2023 @742.01 »

I think bananas are at their best when they have brown spots all over the peel~ they may be mushy but they taste great!

also +1 to enjoying coconut, I can't believe it's such a polarizing flavor.
and speaking of polarizing flavors, I hate mint. I always see people going on about how much they love thin mints and I'm like eugh no. I think thin mints are the worst girl scout cookie and samoas/caramel delites are the best haha

Colliewood
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Ca-caww!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2023 @777.77 »

My unpopular opinion is that if you type with the font Mrs Monster I will read everything you say in an over the top screaming Dr Frankenstein voice That's not a bad thing either, I love it. having different fonts makes everything feel more lively in here. I need to get around to personalizing my text and sig.

Most of these unpopular opinions are mine as well, i love ketchup flavoured chips, I love spotty bananadanas. I guess my biggest unpopular opinion is that Canada has better chocolate bars than america, you dont have aero bars, you dont have coffee crisp, you dont have peace by chocolate, you dont have caramilk. hell America doesnt even have smarties or kinder eggs. big smh moment here americans. take the L.

She/Her Canadian anarchist. Mythological Post-Modern Urban/Folk-Gothic Decolonial of 26 years
Corrupted Unicorn
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2023 @799.04 »

Pepperoni pizza is the worst :tongue: makes any pizza instantly taste like bad pizza :tongue:

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2023 @799.63 »

My unpopular opinion is that if you type with the font Mrs Monster I will read everything you say in an over the top screaming Dr Frankenstein voice That's not a bad thing either, I love it. having different fonts makes everything feel more lively in here. I need to get around to personalizing my text and sig.

:evil: *metalhead voice* RAAAAAAAAAH!  :evil: I agree though, I love my font and doing customization.. albeit i should pick something easier to read.. the other fonts just dont feel like "me" enough though as this combo does so i havent changed it yet  :cheesy:  that and also, im just.. Lazy!  :ha:

Signatures seem really fun but I haven't planned on what to do for mine yet, i feel like there's a lot of potential for it..  :omg:

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I hear the sounds of the city and dispossessed

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2023 @867.44 »

I think honeydew is superior to watermelon. Apparently, this is controversial.

~~~~You can never tell the truth, but you can tell something that sounds like it~~~~
(she/her)
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2023 @876.77 »

Along the fruit lines, Cantaloupe is my favorite fruit and is so refreshing  :chef:

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2023 @880.71 »

Along the fruit lines, Cantaloupe is my favorite fruit and is so refreshing  :chef:

I completely agree!!! Idk why people act like it's gross. Besides, it's one of the few fruits that my boyf. will eat (I am deeply concerned about his diet).

~~~~You can never tell the truth, but you can tell something that sounds like it~~~~
(she/her)
Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pro Bug Finder!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2023 @998.00 »

as for my unpopular opinion, i don't like watermelon. everyone says it tastes sweet but either i have had the worst watermelon luck or i just think the wateryness overpowers any of my ability to enjoy it  :ohdear:

try watermelon while it's in season

:ozwomp: my beloved

Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2023 @3.34 »

I think honeydew is superior to watermelon. Apparently, this is controversial.

Never tried honeydew, I've heard that it comes from the blood of plants but now hearing that opinion. I am interested.

appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2023 @243.32 »

Never tried honeydew, I've heard that it comes from the blood of plants but now hearing that opinion. I am interested.

I should clarify I mean honeydew melon, not the honeydew from aphids, apologies for confusion

(she/her)
Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2023 @344.93 »

I should clarify I mean honeydew melon, not the honeydew from aphids, apologies for confusion

It's fine, still haven't tried that ether.

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2023 @547.57 »

I strongly believe that traditional Italian pizza and party-style everything-goes pizza are two distinct foods, and that neither is superior over the other.

On traditional pizza, you need a thin and seasoned crust, a home-made tomato sauce, and minimal things to put on it: rucola, cheese, perhaps some classics like bell peppers or tomatoes, but not overly full. It's basically bread with vegetables and tomato sauce, very classy, very cool, and incredibly delicious if well made.

On party style pizza, you can have corn, pineapple, kebab, mushrooms, spaghetti, whatever you want on it, honestly. Put a dangerous level of multiple cheeses on top if you want to, I don't care. Puff it up with the blandest dough I have ever seen. This is some GOOD fast food, a cheat day kind of dish!

Either are valid and yummy; one is a bit more traditional perhaps and the other one is more like a party/fast food/takeout dish, but I feel like the pizza wars are ridiculous. These are conceptually two different dishes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (2)

Unpopular games that you love, and vice versa

Started by GuestBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 51
Views: 3880
Last post September 08, 2023 @637.38
by Sofly
Favourite unpopular musician?

Started by Tommie ΘΔBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 8
Views: 433
Last post July 14, 2023 @740.41
by starbreaker

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi