Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @517.19 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 33/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  © ∙ Music Room
| | |-+  Nightcore

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nightcore  (Read 765 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« on: November 14, 2022 @561.75 »

(Ummm I might have a nightcore engraved iPod :dunno: :smile:

Back in the yonder days of 2012-2015 I was SUPER into Nightcore - For those of you who dont know; Nightcore was a dumb youtube trend where you sped up a song by 25% and uploaded it with an anime picture :tongue: ANYWAY; I am creating this thread for anyone who would like to remember nightcore and share their experiences!

I even had a few (unsuccessful) nightcore channels, so I thought Id share some my favourite uploads here!

« Last Edit: March 20, 2023 @137.49 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
jONALD
Casual Poster

XMPP: Chat!

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022 @591.23 »

Oh man, that takes me back, I remember finding one song some years ago. I think it was called Cocain and went down a rabbit hole of just how many nightcore songs there was.As for making my own music videos, I remember unsuccessfully using a free trial of FRAPS and World Of Warcraft model viewer. I did not know that the free trial recorded no sound and was limited to 30 seconds :drat: I did not read much as a kid...
ZappaMaestro
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin

iMood: JackParticiple

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2022 @215.08 »

oh. my. god. that ipod is amazing, i love it!
nightcore has been a guilty pleasure of mine for the past decade, i love this stuff. i still remember the mix that introduced me to it all, it has a lot of classics in it
I remember playing Killing Floor and listening to this stuff, man that was quite the experience. i recall arguing with one of my friends who was really into metal about whether or not nightcore was good lol.

there's something i find really comfy about sitting here and listening to some simple remixes. i don't know many people who enjoy nightcore unfortunately, but that shouldn't stop anyone from enjoying it :omg:k:

out of the four you shared here, california dreaming is my favorite for sure :grin:
it's amazing to know that people still make nightcore, though i must admit i haven't explored much beyond what i used to listen to. i should, though!

Have you guessed me, yet? I'm the slime oozin' out from your TV set.

CooperationIsKey
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Something Clever

StatusCafe: CooperationIsKey
iMood: CooperationIsKey

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2022 @479.16 »

There's an artist on YouTube (does primarily game fan music, especially Five Nights At Freddy's) who has to upload nightcore versions of his own songs to prevent other people from doing it and getting views off his work. Also backwards versions are apparently a thing??

Anyway yeah some songs work in nightcore but most of the time it just kinda sounds like the chipmunks to me, lol.

SilkSkull

iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2022 @791.26 »

I adore nightcore, I used to be super disgusted by it and hated it. Then I realized I only hated it because I didn't want to seem cringe, now I embrace it. I love the sped up nonsense songs.
These are my current favorites
What's Nightcore without Basshunter

Another Classic

This just makes me smile

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023 @135.27 »

Not sure why but I work up today with this stuck in my head - its one of the more recent nightcores I like  :ozwomp:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
GHOUL

iMood: sidrdds

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2023 @269.75 »

Also backwards versions are apparently a thing??

do u mean daycore? :] idk i can't stand it-- nightcore was the stuff 2 me for such a long time that even the regular versions of songs are weird for me to listen to, so slowing them down even more makes me super uncomfrtable lol!! but recently i've been seeing a lot more of the "slowed + reverb" stuff?? idk if that is new, but it sure is to me!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi