Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 28, 2024 - @808.58 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 39/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  what is your favorite monster flavor?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: what is your favorite monster flavor?  (Read 722 times)
LIA

closing time

StatusCafe: six
iMood: sintax

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 28, 2023 @32.11 »

Since I'm trying my first-ever mango loco, it inspired me to write this post. I love Ultra Violet. It's just goofy good like that. Also purple is my favorite color
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2023 @37.41 »

As a certified Monster Drinker™— Pipeline Punch. Y'know the light pink cans? Those are pretty much the only cans I drink lol. Pink is also my favourite colour, so it works out for us both!  :transport:
LIA

closing time

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2023 @38.83 »

As a certified Monster Drinker™— Pipeline Punch. Y'know the light pink cans? Those are pretty much the only cans I drink lol. Pink is also my favourite colour, so it works out for us both!  :transport:

Yess pipeline punch is also awesome! I tried my first on 2020 and it was muah
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2023 @461.96 »

There's so many of them! I like the original, the white one (Ultra), Mango Loco, the new Lewis Hamilton one, Khaotic, the two Rehab iced tea ones, Mule (ginger flavored), and practically all others!

the only one i cannot stand is the watermelon one.
LIA

closing time

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2023 @533.95 »

There's so many of them! I like the original, the white one (Ultra), Mango Loco, the new Lewis Hamilton one, Khaotic, the two Rehab iced tea ones, Mule (ginger flavored), and practically all others!

the only one i cannot stand is the watermelon one.

love the original one! Never had any of the others
but I love the watermelon one although it has a weird aftertaste

the one I can't get with is that chai tea with the purple dragon on it  :tongue: not very good imo
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2023 @559.28 »

Popping in here not as an energy drink drinker but as a coffee addict and their Java line gets me through every long car trip I have to make.

I like them enough I have to ban myself from them otherwise. I had a problem being too wired at work from them for a couple weeks a year back.
LIA

closing time

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2023 @697.42 »

Popping in here not as an energy drink drinker but as a coffee addict and their Java line gets me through every long car trip I have to make.

I like them enough I have to ban myself from them otherwise. I had a problem being too wired at work from them for a couple weeks a year back.

coffee addict and energy drinker here!! XD My boyfriend LOVES their java line. Everytime we'd skip class and walk to the close mart, he'd always pick up the java and I'd pick a random flavor :ok:
Mayflower
Casual Poster ⚓︎

I slay all day

iMood: Azalea

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2023 @923.07 »

Ive had pipeline punch once or twice and I cant tell if i like it! It tastes alright but it just feels off somehow? Im not 100% sure why but it just didnt click for me. The smell was off-putting aswell but that was only when I opened the can
for now Im a enjoyer of the basic sugar free one, it still has my beloved taste of radioactive waste but doesnt spin off in a direction of trying to make it x flavoured radioactive waste

Im so ⦜⠱⸣⃲⼭❌ⶳ℟♯◃❤⑬⇤⌂⤞Ⲯ⸚⃠⎳⎞⮌⥣ⱨ :cheerR:
lonelyjuly
Casual Poster ⚓︎

space, man

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: lonelyjuly
iMood: lonelyjuly
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2023 @764.62 »

Monster used to sell this flavor called Monster Import that I really loved. Instead of the top being the flip tab thing, it was a twisting top that would reveal and seal the opening to drink out of. I believe that was the best flavor, but I think they discontinued it  :sad:

>"He who enters the arena is infinitely more honorable than he who watches from the stands"

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2023 @787.41 »

Instead of the top being the flip tab thing, it was a twisting top that would reveal and seal the opening to drink out of.
They still do that for the MEGA special editions that are larger than the normal ones! At least the white ones.
lonelyjuly
Casual Poster ⚓︎

space, man

StatusCafe: lonelyjuly
iMood: lonelyjuly

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2023 @797.41 »

They still do that for the MEGA special editions that are larger than the normal ones! At least the white ones.

Damn, I haven't seen those yet. I've only seen the regular classic flavor in the BFCs (big f-kin' cans :ok: ). I'll have to take a look around my local shops to see if I can grab one.

>"He who enters the arena is infinitely more honorable than he who watches from the stands"

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

iMood: SilkSkull

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2023 @856.49 »

Mule, Mango loco or the one that doesn't seem to be anywhere anymore is this swiss chocolate one that I can't remember the name of

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Azure
Casual Poster ⚓︎

XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2023 @668.34 »

the monster tea + lemonade is the best monster in the WORLD to me. it's just so tasty!
CaffeinatedElf
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Lover of caffeine

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2023 @414.21 »

The original is my go-to favorite, I find other flavors off-putting when I'm just trying to not sleep.
Newbie ⚓︎

XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2023 @15.24 »

ultra zero its so lemony <33 (i dont actually like any other lemon ones) but also mule. yum yum!! :evil:

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What are some of your favorite 404 pages?

Started by Icey!Board ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 13
Views: 3000
Last post November 11, 2023 @846.81
by wetnoodle
[Open Call] Favorite Recipes

Started by NightdriftBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 4
Views: 1615
Last post December 16, 2021 @301.70
by cinni
If you had the ability to eat anything, what would be your new favorite food?

Started by Icey!Board ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 29
Views: 2936
Last post November 07, 2023 @809.28
by Capybara

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi