Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @310.17 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 31/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects
| | |-+  TamaNOTchi >:3

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: TamaNOTchi >:3  (Read 5155 times)
TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2023 @824.83 »

Oh I am SO EXCITED about this! I'd already gone and archived my little pets and everything. I'm so glad they won't be going away!!!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2023 @965.94 »

I dunno how long 'cuz I've been busy studying for finals and crap-my Tamanotchi's colours are all screwed up. There's a big gray overlay on it now and no matter what I do it won't go away.

Fixed, that was my mistake, the usual PNG compression I apply to sites was causing issues! Thank you for spotting it!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!melonlands goth cat!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2023 @14.75 »

LOL I kind of liked the weird grey filter but glad it was fixed successfully :P

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2023 @28.75 »

I kind of liked the weird grey filter
I kinda did too, but it was actually causing some super weird issues that made pets load slowly :ohdear:

Optional filters might be an easy feature to add though! I'll put that on the list!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2023 @36.90 »

I kinda did too, but it was actually causing some super weird issues that made pets load slowly :ohdear:

Optional filters might be an easy feature to add though! I'll put that on the list!

Ooh, that's a good idea... You could add overlayed patterns like polka dots or stripes too, I think people would like that

🅲🆁🅸🆂
Casual Poster ⚓︎

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

StatusCafe: cris
iMood: cosmichorror

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2023 @184.18 »

This is awesome news. :cool: I'm excited to watch my little digital life-form grow.

nenrikido
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2023 @763.67 »

I've seen MelonLand around before despite never participating, but was so grateful about Tamanotchi that I decided to sign up for the forum. Thanks so much truly, Cthulu and Outer God are too young for digital death.  :4u: 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023 @775.83 by persimmon » Logged

bby
Jr. Member ⚓︎

take my memories of her with u

StatusCafe: bumblebear
iMood: dahliahawthorne
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2023 @615.83 »

this is awesome, thanks for keeping it alive!

makeup and stickers and ponies and myspace.com melonland.net! :ozwomp:

:sleep::wizard::happy:

:4u: digital pet hoard
:mail: wanna be pen pals?
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2023 @604.21 »

Just a small bug report-esque thing but now that my notchi has grown up the color of the dapper tie item doesn't display correctly :0

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2023 @635.35 »

the color of the dapper tie item doesn't display correctly
In what way? I had a poke around on mine, the colour does seem a little dark (that might just be how it's designed), but it is loosely accurate. Have you tried editing the colour in the item editor, and if so what results did you get?

As far as I know, the colour editing feature was never fully finished by Soyez - so it's never been perfect; might take me a while to figure out how that side of things works / how people want it to work!

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2023 @636.38 »

In what way? I had a poke around on mine, the colour does seem a little dark (that might just be how it's designed), but it is loosely accurate. Have you tried editing the colour in the item editor, and if so what results did you get?

As far as I know, the colour editing feature was never fully finished by Soyez - so it's never been perfect; might take me a while to figure out how that side of things works / how people want it to work!

It shows up fine in the item editor itself (as blue), but outside of it it displays as black. I've tried editing it several times, it's kind of strange. (EDIT: I also only have this problem with the dapper tie, so far.)

Not a huge deal though, take all the time you need :)

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2023 @647.85 »

Not a huge deal though, take all the time you need :)
Fixed! I found a typo in the pet rendering code - it only affected males of your particular species of pet, but it's corrected now :ha:

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2023 @648.74 »

Fixed! I found a typo in the pet rendering code - it only affected males of your particular species of pet, but it's corrected now :ha:

Huh! All's well that ends well then  :ok:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2023 @787.50 »

UPDATES TODAY:

• Custom CSS is now available from the settings panel!
  • Animations have been added to pet pages.
  • Birthdays are now recorded for all new pets (old ones wont have them)
  • Fixed the hunger meter not updating as expected
  • Password resets and emails now work!
  • Added captcha when making new accounts
  • About 1000 bot and disused accounts archived and removed (makes things faster!) (if you just made an account and it was removed, u can remake it, no accounts with NOTchis were removed)
  • Lots of lil fixes and updates.

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2023 @846.60 »

I noticed the site briefly go down for a minute earlier today and then before my eyes the update had appeared!! I love the new animations they're cute!!! And the CSS is exciting too I'll definitely have to tinker with that later  :ozwomp:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (2)

TamaNOTchi

Started by ObspogonBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 6
Views: 2669
Last post February 08, 2022 @913.14
by dokodemo
do you use tamanotchi?

Started by BUTCHBONEZBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 7
Views: 785
Last post May 10, 2024 @906.03
by Skykristal

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi