Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @74.36 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 926.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :eyes: ~ Inconvenience is counterculture ~ :eyes:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects
| | |-+  TamaNOTchi >:3

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: TamaNOTchi >:3  (Read 5553 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2024 @746.15 »

Just kicking this out there; I am interested in expanding the selection of TamaNOTchi types (It's quite a lot of code work but not impossible) - So I'm interested in finding some good pixel artists who would enjoy making new Notchis!

If you think that's you then I'd love to hear, maybe the best thing would be for you to have a look at the existing notchis to get an idea of their style, and do a quick draft of your idea and send it to me  :ozwomp:

We can also look at new egg shapes, and new accessories ^^

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!melonlands goth cat!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2024 @795.31 »

That sounds fun! Maybe I'll sketch out some concepts in the coming week, I like to think I'm okayish at pixel art :0

KatiePla.net
Newbie ⚓︎

Currently: Drinking Seltzer Water

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: katieplanet

View Profile WWW

tamanotchi enthusiast!Under Construction Gif ProviderJoined 2024!
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2024 @826.46 »

Yayy, more tamanotchis!! I am glad to see you expanding whats offered!

I'll give some sketches a try too! I have a few ideas I'd love to contribute! :ha:

Some questions regarding TamaNotchi development....

1. Would it ever be possible to have individual CSS for each individual Notchi, or is that too hard to code/host? I think it would be great if each Notchi could have its own individual page that fits with their personality, but I also understand thats a lot of work!

2. Would you consider allowing us to display links to our websites on our TamaNotchi's home page - or even our profile page when people click on our names? I see so many "top" notchis and I am curious where they come from, either from forum profiles or on websites, but I have no idea! I think this would be a fun way to explore other websites, especially ones that like TamaNotchis!

World's #1 Tamanotchi Fan - Please feed DJ★Starr!! (He likes fruit!)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2024 @980.28 »

That sounds fun! Maybe I'll sketch out some concepts in the coming week, I like to think I'm okayish at pixel art :0
I'll give some sketches a try too! I have a few ideas I'd love to contribute! :ha: [/font][/size][/color]
Please do I look forward to seeing them!  :ozwomp:  :cheerR:

Would it ever be possible to have individual CSS for each individual Notchi,
I think this should be possible to do! We use a similar system on the forum where you can limit profile styles to particular themes, we could make it so that you can apply styles that only effect certain tamas!

Would you consider allowing us to display links to our websites on our TamaNotchi's home page
I would love to do this but it's a real moderation challenge; for example, this forum has 1300 members, and they are all approved via application - it's still daily work for 4 moderators to keep an eye on things. TamaNOTchi has 7381 members, no approval process and only I moderate it atm! What we could do is make it a feature that you can unlock as thanks for donating, that might be a nice middle ground since it would reduce the moderation weight and give people a way to support the site - but that would also significantly reduce the chances of people actually having links on their profiles  :drat:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
KatiePla.net
Newbie ⚓︎

Currently: Drinking Seltzer Water

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: katieplanet

View Profile WWW

tamanotchi enthusiast!Under Construction Gif ProviderJoined 2024!
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2024 @669.72 »

Do some sort of Wobble colab and allow TamaWobbles!

What are Wobbles? I have looked all over and can't figure out what Wobbles are! Does anybody know?  :dunno:

World's #1 Tamanotchi Fan - Please feed DJ★Starr!! (He likes fruit!)
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!melonlands goth cat!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2024 @694.50 »

What are Wobbles? I have looked all over and can't figure out what Wobbles are! Does anybody know?  :dunno:

I've got one in my siggy! :dive:

kaiserpug
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2024 @660.80 »

does anybody know how to change the colour of the foreground in CSS? I know how to change the background, but the foreground part with all the info stays white, can anybody help me? i'm not very good as CSS, some help would be greatly appreciated :D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2024 @662.78 by kaiserpug » Logged

It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (2)

TamaNOTchi

Started by ObspogonBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 6
Views: 2841
Last post February 08, 2022 @913.14
by dokodemo
do you use tamanotchi?

Started by BUTCHBONEZBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 7
Views: 870
Last post May 10, 2024 @906.03
by Skykristal

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi