Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @811.40 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 29/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  What drinks have you've been drinking as of lately?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: What drinks have you've been drinking as of lately?  (Read 7419 times)
princemaggots
Casual Poster ⚓︎

mew... <33

StatusCafe: hellspit
iMood: princemaggots

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2023 @929.94 »

coffee - mostly Folgers as that's my "i literally just need caffeine and am about to dump creamer in this anyway" coffee for keeping me able to focus, but on the times I have more free time I've been drinking the trader joes coffee, which is pretty good, honestly. I've also been drinking lots of water, since it's my default drink :3 also (hot) tea is something i've been drinking often because my roommate left her tea collection when she moved out xP so far they've been all pretty good, had some rooibos tea yesterday that I might get more of once I get through the current stuff.

Corrupted Unicorn
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2023 @403.09 »

I'm a certified water drinker :cool: The original drink, always good, always healthy.

Okay, I'm trying to avoid sugar as much as possible (which is hard because I've got a sweet tooth :eyes:smile:, but when I want to get a taste of the bubbles, I go for a club soda. Less flavour and sugar, more bübblë appreciation :cheesy:

I also like to make banana milkshakes on mornings. Can't really wake up without one of those, and I recently perfectioned the blend so its incredibly thick, like slurry ice cream. Oh, and also sometimes I get orange juice.

worldwidewar
Casual Poster ⚓︎

🖕💩 👽👎💩🖕 👽💯➡️💩

iMood: worldwidewar

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2023 @796.26 »

FAVORITE DRINKS RANKED :ozwomp: :ozwomp: :ozwomp: :ozwomp::
1. BUTTERSCOTCH SODA (actually exists)
2. CREAM SODA
3. ROOT BEER
4. VANILLA ANYTHING
5. MTN DEW (usually just default, voltage, or something new I've never tried before)
6. water
I drink water the most even though it's the lowest on the list.
I'm still at an age where most coffee is just sort of alright to me and beer tastes disgusting. I like most liquor I've had, but not beer.
I also love blue ICEEs, but I don't know whether or not those are considered as drinks.

\   ^__^
         \  (oo)\_______
            (__)\       )\/\
                ||--WWW |
                ||     ||
appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I hear the sounds of the city and dispossessed

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2023 @856.54 »

I've been drinking a lot more coffee than normal as of late! Not really for the caffeine tbh, I just like the taste.

~~~~You can never tell the truth, but you can tell something that sounds like it~~~~
(she/her)
ivy
Casual Poster

View Profile WWW

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2023 @83.54 »

Earl Gray Every Day

TYOMA !!
Casual Poster ⚓︎

all play and no work!

iMood: helianthuspetal

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2023 @209.94 »

The refined palate of this thread... I've been drinking alot of Schweppes Ginger Ale since I ran out of Canada Dry and I'm realizing that ... well... Schweppes is superior. In an ideal world I would be drinking White Russians in the evenings but circumstances keep me from being able to have my own personal Kahlua supply :TnT:

I'm also trying to drink more water because I've been Critically Dehydrated for years. I am failing this mission, but at least I'm trying!

FAVORITE DRINKS RANKED :ozwomp: :ozwomp: :ozwomp: :ozwomp::
1. BUTTERSCOTCH SODA (actually exists)

BUTTERSCOTCH SODA:dunno: I feel like I've wasted my whole beverage-drinking life now that I have this information. Need to find some of that expeditiously.

now, we're not insane, we're just pretending... 'least i think we are...
well, who really cares that much anyway?
Tiffany
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2023 @69.14 »

Mostly water, but also decaf coffee, and teas.

Commodorn
Full Member ⚓︎

Major Dork

iMood: Commodorn

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Mushroom MadnessMessage BuddyJoined 2023!
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2023 @251.17 »

Uhh.. lemon water, coffee, earl grey, plain milk, and occasionally chamomile/mint tea or wine. I'd probably have something more interesting to add if we had amaretto around

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I hear the sounds of the city and dispossessed

View Profile WWW

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2023 @797.04 »

I've been loving the Peach & Strawberry Monsters as of late. I know they're probably atrocious for my health, but I adore the taste and have a caffeine addiction so. My mom got these stemless wineglasses that have like. a metal skeleton hand on them a year or three ago; I've been indulging in the...aesthetic melodrama of pouring like 90% of a Monster into one and sipping it from that.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023 @845.65 by appleAlc » Logged

~~~~You can never tell the truth, but you can tell something that sounds like it~~~~
(she/her)
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2023 @835.38 »

Those are a few of the monster flavours I haven't tried yet but really want to

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2023 @51.18 »

big fan of water and teas. i have like several big 1 liter bottles of ito en oolong. yummy yummy  :ozwomp: i want to make my own iced teas too one day  :unite:
Colliewood
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Ca-caww!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2023 @554.97 »

I wonder what kind of drink Teatime has been enjoying lately :ok:
I love tea, I prefer King Cole Black tea but thats just because thats what ma parents drink. I haven't had much of that lately its mostly coffee in the morning and lots of water through the work day. I already had two coffee's already today with cream and sugar. I take my tea straight.

The refined palate of this thread... I've been drinking alot of Schweppes Ginger Ale since I ran out of Canada Dry and I'm realizing that ... well... Schweppes is superior. In an ideal world I would be drinking White Russians in the evenings but circumstances keep me from being able to have my own personal Kahlua supply :TnT:

I'm also trying to drink more water because I've been Critically Dehydrated for years. I am failing this mission, but at least I'm trying!

BUTTERSCOTCH SODA:dunno: I feel like I've wasted my whole beverage-drinking life now that I have this information. Need to find some of that expeditiously.
Canada Dry is pretty good but after trying Sussex Golden Ginger ale (same company) its hard to go back. personal preference but once I knew there was a difference, there is nothing like golden ginger ale compared to dry ginger ale. Definitely if you have the chance to give it a taste try it.

[EDIT: added a reply to tyoma]
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023 @557.77 by Colliewood » Logged

She/Her Canadian anarchist. Mythological Post-Modern Urban/Folk-Gothic Decolonial of 26 years
cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

believe in your dreams <3

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2023 @933.97 »

been a year since my last post! update: im on new medication and i tried to have a glass of wine, big mistake lol. so alas i am going alcohol free for the time being :'(

however, i am still going strong on having coffee everyday <3 BUT i am trying to limit my coffee intake too, lol, so after 1-2 cups i go for tea instead. sometimes earl grey, sometimes berry-flavored tea, sometimes green tea, and sometimes herbal! (chamomile+lavender usually). i still drink seltzer all the time but now sometimes i add a splash of grapefruit juice or berries :) after a while the berries tend to absorb some of the carbonation and make for a tasty snack at the end.. yom

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2023 @758.61 »

been a year since my last post! update: im on new medication and i tried to have a glass of wine, big mistake lol. so alas i am going alcohol free for the time being :'(

oh dear i hope you're alright  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:
i can understand where u are coming from i once took energy drinks on my new anxiety meds.. big mistake btw, try and limit ur intake of alcohol and finding alternatives instead  :cheesy:  :cheesy: (maybe grape juice)

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
wris
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Safe when used as directed.

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2023 @877.36 »

I just wanna drink all the teh tarik. It's officially the best delivery mechanism for tea.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi