Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @371.94 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 66/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  I've Missed Forums, Hello Everybody

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I've Missed Forums, Hello Everybody  (Read 296 times)
(o___o)

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: September 02, 2023 @634.48 »

I used to race home from school to check for new poasts and touch base with my friends. I cannot believe I finally found a place to hopefully recapture that feeling.

My name is Johnly, I recently received a Master's of Cellular and Molecular Biology. I am a certified Pokémon Professor, and I have been learning to hand embroider. I recently picked up the Power Rangers Heroes of the Grid board game and I am painting the minis that came with it. I love to learn new skills, play games, and over-caffeinate myself.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2023 @748.43 »

Hello and welcome to the forum Johnly! I'm really happy to hear that you're excited to experience forums again; this one has become my new home  :ozwomp: !

Congratulations on your Masters of Cellular and Molecular Biology! That sounds really difficult, what made you want to study that? Oh! And I didn't know we had a Pokémon Professor in our midst :D What is your favourite Pokémon? I bet it must be hard for a professor to pick... Or maybe easier! I wouldn't know  :ha: My favourite is Oshawott! I love water types so much... What about you?!

I hope you enjoy your time here and that maybe you can learn something new here!  :dive:

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗
- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!
(o___o)

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2023 @48.39 »

Hello and welcome to the forum Johnly! I'm really happy to hear that you're excited to experience forums again; this one has become my new home  :ozwomp: !

Congratulations on your Masters of Cellular and Molecular Biology! That sounds really difficult, what made you want to study that? Oh! And I didn't know we had a Pokémon Professor in our midst :D What is your favourite Pokémon? I bet it must be hard for a professor to pick... Or maybe easier! I wouldn't know  :ha: My favourite is Oshawott! I love water types so much... What about you?!

I hope you enjoy your time here and that maybe you can learn something new here!  :dive:

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗
- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!

I'm currently job hunting to get back into a lab, I used to dissect cancer biopsies before I left to go back to school. I wanna make money and stabilize a bit before pushing into a Genetic Counselor program. Grad school burnt me out, but I really enjoyed my time.

As for Pokémon, big fan of ghost types and bug types so my guy is definitely Shedinja

I think cicadas are so cool, so it all fits together. Oshawatt is very fun; everyone I work with is Piplup's #1 fan and I can't seem to break thru that.

Thank you for being welcoming. I think I'm going to try and branch into some of the other spaces and explore the forum a bit :ozwomp:
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2023 @438.45 »

I'm currently job hunting to get back into a lab, I used to dissect cancer biopsies before I left to go back to school. I wanna make money and stabilize a bit before pushing into a Genetic Counselor program. Grad school burnt me out, but I really enjoyed my time.
That's so cool! I'm wishing you a lot of luck on your journey to obtain what you'd like to. I'm happy to hear that despite it all, you had fun!

Shedinja has such interesting lore from what I remember... I used to be ones of those Pokemon kids that would prefer reading the lore rather than playing the games honestly, and I remember loving Ratata a lot because I felt as though they were unnecessarily hated! Ghost types are a type I've rarely used though, so I don't know much about them... Piplup is cute absolutely, but Oshawott is so friend shaped that I can't help but love them!!!

I hope you have a good time exploring <3
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi