Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @712.01 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 71/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  do u leave ur house often?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Poll
Question: do u leave ur house often?
yes, i barely live in my home   -0 (0%)
daily   -23 (43.4%)
a few times a week   -15 (28.3%)
i stay inside all the time   -5 (9.4%)
i leave rarely, only at times for fresh air   -10 (18.9%)
Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: do u leave ur house often?  (Read 979 times)
CATRA
Newbie ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: September 12, 2023 @591.26 »

personally i never leave home  :dunno: only for fresh air, but the garden still counts as home imo

:drat::tongue: gay fucker
Kolo
Jr. Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: kolo

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2023 @595.86 »

Not as much as I should... I don't like the outside very much :P

⋆。˚⋆.°˖✧ but even in a box am i dreaming / of a galaxy of stars above my ceiling ✧˖°.⋆ ˚。⋆

icon by dovalore
KatKing
Casual Poster ⚓︎

One little spark is all it takes

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2023 @705.69 »

this is a hard topic for me, i have depression and alot of external circumstances preventing me, but i want nothing more than to explore the world.

i cant drive, and might never be able to because of some difficulties that come with my autism like spacial awareness

and right now, i live at home with my parents. last year, we were facing really hard times, so often times we almost didnt have the gas to drive my sister to school about 10 minutes away

that was a really hard year. now, if i want to go somewhere, i have to still convince my mom to take me. but i love going places, like the library, the city, museams.

so no, i dont often get to go places. but its not because i dont want to.

Make a little birdhouse in your soul
larvapuppy
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2023 @803.68 »

I'm a student so I have to leave the house every weekday to go to class. On the weekends I tend to at least go to the convenience or grocery store, so I usually go out every day of the week(with exceptions). If I didn't have class or a job I'd probably stay home a lot more though.  :ok:

the end of an era, one starts anew
beating hearts bby

take my memories of her with u

StatusCafe: bumblebear
iMood: dahliahawthorne
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2023 @942.72 »

it used to be once or twice a month, but i've been busy lately with health stuff so it's a few times a week. :sad: i know it's technically better for me to go out more but it's so rough mentally. especially when things have been lining up like back to back and i can't have a full day or two to recharge at home.

when all this stuff is settled, i'll ideally only leave my house maybe a few times a month if i'm lucky for groceries, prescriptions, and annual visits to the doctor/dentist/vet. so thankful my therapy is online, that's one less thing to leave the house for lol.

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2023 @291.69 »

When I lived in more walkable areas (and also had more friends in the area) I would be out of the house pretty much every day just to walk around at least. Now I'm much more of a shut-in haha, though I wish that wasn't the case.
Thorn
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2023 @412.33 »

I used to leave my house every day or almost every day during college semesters, as even if I didn't have classes I'd still have things to do out of my house. But during the pandemic, in between semesters, and right now while I'm living with my parents I'm mostly a homebody.

OwO Like a scientist
UwU like a punk
>w< like an anarchist
Snow
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2023 @438.59 »

I'm forced to leave my house every day from Monday to Friday to go to work. But over the weekends I usually stay indoors. If I was able to, I would almost never leave the house. When I used to be a NEET I would almost never leave the home, maybe once or twice a week just to run an errand or something, but that was it. I miss all the free time I used to have and getting to be in the comfort of my home all day every day.  :sad:
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2023 @456.81 »

When I was a kid I was attached to my moms hip. For various reasons, but if my mom was going somewhere then so was I. I didn't want to be with anyone but her. That is to say, I never grew out of that stage!

I go outside more than I'd like to, but a big part of that is because I want to be with my mom all the time. And, she wants me to be with her all the time too. I've been told it's co-dependency, but it's not that we can't be without each other, we just much prefer each others company over anyone else/being alone, so we take all the chances we can get!

If it wasn't for my mom going out shopping, walking, or otherwise completing errands and asking me to tag along, then I probably wouldn't go outside at all.
creaturefeature
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2023 @588.72 »

i think to stay at home more.
But i´m trying to get myself to go out more, started pretty much going on daily walks at least as long as its sunny outside. I usually would look at the ocean, perks of living in a coastal town.

That and ever since I repaired my 3ds its been mostly and excuse for me to get outside since its serves as a pedometer (also game coins)

in the winter? Not so much.

bingus_baby
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Baby of the bingus...

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2023 @153.82 »

I'm trying to leave the house as much as I can. I'm not in an awesome area, at least in terms of what to do. The coolest stuff is a far drive and LOTS of gas, so Walmart is the most fun I get to have, at least for cheap. There's some parks but in gross, seedy areas. (Or a long drive.) I live with roommates, so I'd rather not be home all the time and be the weird shut-in roommate, so I try to do what I can! Lately I'll go to the mall just to walk around and get some tasty lunch. I'll also study at the library sometimes, since it's an easy place to just hang out and get some work done for a little while! I don't have many friends where I live, so I think I need to find more just as an excuse to get out!! Or I might have to finally join a campus club. Staying home listening to my loud roommates is like sandpaper to my brain.

glitterpigeon
Casual Poster

it/ae

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2023 @362.73 »

i need to. if i stop moving I will die. like an obligate ram ventilator.  :cheesy:

pigeons will save the world!!!
Swiftpaw

it/its

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2023 @670.61 »

Currently I'm leaving my house every day between work, school, and recreation. On my days off I still go to my local coffee shop usually.

I get depressed if I don't leave my house :dog:

Mo/Otto
Casual Poster ⚓︎

they/them, ecto/ect

StatusCafe: cloudydusk
iMood: cloudydusk

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2023 @689.53 »

Every day during the semester, usually multiple times a day. During breaks, I'm in the suburbs and can't drive. I still try to go somewhere out of the house at least once a week because I have to be walked like a dog lest I go insane.

konamiesque
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Play the Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha duology

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2023 @859.51 »

I'm going to school right now, so technically I'm not even living at home, but I don't usually go out unless it's a necessity. I don't like people all that much >_<;

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

yet another link search (Dress up and house customisation games)

Started by SilkSkullBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 11
Views: 960
Last post November 15, 2022 @694.19
by MeowChirp
DEEP HOUSE

Started by OppositekeithBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 3
Views: 611
Last post January 09, 2023 @715.14
by Cir_Europa
What aspects of the old web should we leave behind?

Started by BedeBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 28
Views: 1801
Last post December 30, 2023 @834.16
by Absentmind

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi