Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @536.42
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 464.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  do u leave ur house often?


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print Embed
Poll
Question: do u leave ur house often?
yes, i barely live in my home   -4 (2.6%)
daily   -61 (39.4%)
a few times a week   -49 (31.6%)
i stay inside all the time   -18 (11.6%)
i leave rarely, only at times for fresh air   -23 (14.8%)
Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: do u leave ur house often?  (Read 22204 times)
Darmodej
Full Member
***
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #15 on: Autumn, 05 Oct 2023 @968 » Toggle Font Embed

i have to to college. there is no other way. i go by foot because i hate waiting for the bus and i walk super fast. only bad side effect from walking fast is that you heat up a lot which is not very convenient for most of the year here

Logged

ano, ja jsem on
wangobangy
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


vampires, please give me a chance
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: wangobangy

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: Autumn, 05 Oct 2023 @092 » Toggle Font Embed

Not as much as I should. I have been meaning to get out more, go to the library, check out local shops, but the weather is never in my favour. I don't like leaving the house without a layer on, and it has been too warm outside to go walk to the places I want to go.
Even then, I should just start going for walks around the block, but it can be a bit hard because I live so close to schools, and I worry it might be a little awkward for some reason.

Logged

https://wangobangy.neocities.org/forum%20signature.png
Sinclair-Speccy
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


Do nothing, say nothing, be nothing
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: SinclairSpeccy

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #17 on: Autumn, 05 Oct 2023 @098 » Toggle Font Embed

We hardly leave our house unless going to school or we are dragged out to things

Logged

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/427631355137097729/1027346991166005309/win95-What_do_you_mean_you_dont_use_Yggdrasil_Linux.png

Alphonse
Sinclair
Loebas
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #18 on: Autumn, 22 Oct 2023 @551 » Embed

I have to leave my house daily on weekdays to go to work, on other days i leave for groceries, or to go to the weekly market.

However on sundays it depends if i have something to do.

Logged

serenefork
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


a Beanie Buddy!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: serenefork
iMood: serenefork
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
PolyamorousA WizardReply MailFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #19 on: Autumn, 22 Oct 2023 @849 » Toggle Font Embed

I go outside every few days for shopping or appointments. I'm starting a job soon so I will be leaving my house everyday for that soon, which I am very excited for. :dive:

Logged

Septimus - he/they/fae - my website
https://img.flowergame.net/1157505.pnghttps://img.flowergame.net/1155807.pnghttps://img.flowergame.net/1155043.pnghttps://img.flowergame.net/1154924.pnghttps://img.flowergame.net/1156055.png


Artifact Swap: Chaos1 coinBubble Mail
Memory
Guest

« Reply #20 on: Spring, 30 Apr 2024 @162 » Embed

I try to but severe anxiety and body dysmorphia makes that hard :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Logged
3lsie
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: elsie

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2023!
« Reply #21 on: Spring, 02 May 2024 @481 » Embed

I go out a few times a week to go climbing or to the gym, and on other days I try to make myself at least step outside for a few minutes. I work from home so if I don't force myself then I'll just stay in!

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #22 on: Spring, 04 May 2024 @548 » Embed

I am a bit of a hermit with [auto redacted]phobia so I don't really leave my house, I work remotely too. I get everything delivered... the only times I leave my house is when I am getting a ride into town for a barber appointment or to see friends but that is also rare as I socialise with people on discord daily.

EDIT I am not sure why a-g-o-r-a-p-h-o-b-i-a was redacted...?

Logged
ToraQ
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


I'm just a silly comet worm browsing the forums
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #23 on: Spring, 04 May 2024 @630 » Toggle Font Embed

Currently I can’t drive and haven’t learned how to take the bus yet, so most of the time I stay home. The only exception is when I walk my dog.

Logged

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73875235_0mxOvBEzWiUm8ly.png
Solo dev of Mimosa and the Clocktower. Click on the image above to enter the MATC portal.
Feel free to contact me if it's anything important, but I tend to be busy irl.
azalea
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


seed flare⭐
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #24 on: Spring, 05 May 2024 @823 » Embed

rarely s:

though to be fair, it's not like i really... need to all that often? i don't drive, and i go grocery shopping once a week so i suppose that counts as "going outside of the house". but since i work from home, i really don't have a reason to go outside much.

i... do plan to change that once i have a better schedule to work with at my job, so i have more free time to work with as far as getting some fresh air, and enjoying the outdoors more often.

Logged
wygolvillage
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


meow!!!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

Artifacts:
Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #25 on: Spring, 05 May 2024 @835 » Toggle Font Embed

I leave for work, go on weekly dates with my girlfriend, sometimes i go out for dinner, and when the weather is cooler I go on walks around my neighborhood. I leave the house at least a few times each week!

Of course now it's swimming weather so I might replace those walks with some time in the pool instead... :ok:

Logged

https://wygolvillage.neocities.org/images/siggy2.png
georgemoody
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


To Tux or not to Tux, that is the question
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #26 on: Spring, 07 May 2024 @825 » Toggle Font Embed

I go out one or two times each week with my parents, mostly to eat outside or go shopping, would like to go outside more but i'm lazy about it, suffice to say, i can't wait to get a job

Logged

I have no idea what I’m doing.
CaffeinatedElf
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Lover of caffeine
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #27 on: Spring, 07 May 2024 @849 » Toggle Font Embed

I live in an apartment (it's basically a prison cell)
I always leave my apartment for work or to go out and eat at the chow hall everyday.
Sometimes my friends invite me to go hangout with them and frolic about in the town, beach, or boat.


Logged

https://caffeinatedrealm.com/images/button.gif
Lord of chaos, Baron of death (sometimes)
Located behind your local coffee shop's dumpster or energy drink bottling plant run off
Sometimes also found here

Artifact Swap: Caffeinated
almostcorporeal
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


you are a violent and irrepressible miracle
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2023!
« Reply #28 on: Spring, 11 May 2024 @801 » Toggle Font Embed

i leave the house twice a week typically although that's starting to look like 3x a week! i don't mind it, it gives me a chance to get some light exercise (walking) which helps keep my mobility up with my varying chronic illnesses. i also find that having a routine of going out on certain days to do specific things consistently every week is also great for my mental health and neurodivergence because i have a routine and getting sunshine really does help with mood (it's why i sit next to an open window all day lol). i go out for therapy, to play magic, and to run errands for the week.

Logged

the holy inquisition finds you guilty of heresy and you and your descendants must be cleansed in blood
PurpleHello98
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


'Cause I'm your girl, hold me baby <3
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: purplehello98

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #29 on: Spring, 17 May 2024 @624 » Embed

I do to go to school, although since it's finals season often it feels like outside of school I'm trapped in my house---my friends are too busy to do fun things!

Edit: I do take walks when I can or sit in our hammock when it's nice out (seeing as it's now summer, that's not going to be often!), but those are kind of an afterthought!

« Last Edit: Spring, 17 May 2024 @629 by PurpleHello98 » Logged

"...And we are not angels, to be comforted by seeing the means for which everything is sent."
-Elizabeth Gaskell, Wives and Daughters


https://purplehello98.neocities.org/graphics/userbars/46535.png
https://purplehello98.neocities.org/graphics/buttons/purplehello98.gifhttps://purplehello98.neocities.org/graphics/buttons/neocities-pink.gifhttps://purplehello98.neocities.org/graphics/buttons/vrvr-purple.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe