Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @24.50 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  What are you playing (or have finished)?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: What are you playing (or have finished)?  (Read 13442 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2021 @926.04 »

I'm playing through all of the Harry Potter games on all the platforms that got a unique game. Currently on Chamber of Secrets on PS1 and PC.

Buying school supplies on the Philosophers Stone on GBC was the BEST!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Cobra!
Hero Member ⚓︎

’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste

StatusCafe: cobradile
iMood: Cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2021 @855.97 »

Buying school supplies on the Philosophers Stone on GBC was the BEST!
Actually forgot about those versions. I was playing through the PC, PS1 and 6th gen versions.

I actually think the PS1 games, despite their awful graphics, are the best games so far.

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
OkayRelax
Casual Poster ⚓︎

I like video games, art, and surfing the cool web!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2022 @59.17 »

currently playing a modded minecraft world iv been working on for a few months now. always loved minecraft as iv been playing it since it was in early alpha versions but one thing iv never tried or rather have tried and always failed is playing the same world more than a few months so my goal for this world is to ONLY play this world and keep any ideas or projects i think of to this world. so far iv beat the ender dragon, visited and built in a few dimensions, made a villager town around my main house, made an armor and weapon show off room, a fancy room on a cliff face for my nether portal, and some other cute stuff. my plans right now are to start terraforming the forests around my town because its a little too hectic for more buildings and after that im gonna start making a bird sanctuary for all the new birds the modpack i made adds to the game  
:smile:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2022 @36.76 »

I was trying out a few games on Game Pass today (I got a new xbox :grin:smile:, one that really stood out to me was Sable. The animation style, the mood, the writing and the fact it has no combat are all really magical. I feel super inspired after playing through the first section of it!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pro Bug Finder!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2022 @297.34 »

I attempted to beat supertux... was too hard.

:ozwomp: my beloved

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2022 @784.95 »

Currently playing Crash Bandicoot: Warped (the original version). Trying to see if I can get all platinum relics, I recently did with CTR!

« Last Edit: June 06, 2022 @789.94 by Veezle » Logged
ymte

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2022 @458.50 »

I'm playing Minetest because I can't afford Minecraft yet :evil:
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2022 @970.81 »

I've been playing Elden Ring since the day it launched. I'm on NG+4 now and just beat Malenia again.

I also just bought Paper Mario and the Origami King since it's on sale. I've always loved that series.
xX_irkeneonz_Xx
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2022 @806.82 »

Finally getting around to the Ace Attorney Investigations games and man the fandom does so many of these characters dirty

myry
Casual Poster ⚓︎

let's get groovy, mate

View Profile WWW

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2022 @443.74 »

I recently finished Majora's Mask (emulated N64 version), and I really loved it! I remember hating N64 graphics as a kid and thinking "who would think this actually looks good or immersive:dunno:" but I've grown to love the low-poly style these days :grin: I bought couple of games from the Steam Summer Sale and been playing Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines now, gotta love that early 2000s goth club aesthetic it has.
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2022 @790.38 »

I recently finished Majora's Mask (emulated N64 version), and I really loved it! I remember hating N64 graphics as a kid and thinking "who would think this actually looks good or immersive:dunno:" but I've grown to love the low-poly style these days :grin:

I don't know if it's just because it was the norm when I was young but I never minded low-poly graphics for some reason. I also don't know if it's nostalgia or some shit but nowadays I find some sort of charm in it that I don't see in newer games, especially when it's stylized like Crash, Spyro, or FFVII.
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2022 @791.78 »

I recently finished Majora's Mask (emulated N64 version), and I really loved it! I remember hating N64 graphics as a kid and thinking "who would think this actually looks good or immersive:dunno:" but I've grown to love the low-poly style these days :grin:

Majora's Mask is the one Zelda game I have tried that I haven't been able to finish. I always get lost and can't figure out what to do next. I need to look up a guide one of these days, because I love the darker style.

I prefer the 3DS version because the graphics have been enhanced quite a bit. I like low-poly games as well, but moreso the PS1 style than the N64 style. While technically superior, the N64's texture blending makes everything look very muddy whereas the PS1's textures are blockier but look really sharp. I think that's the style that holds up more today, since you can see it being replicated in retro-style games like Dusk.

I bought couple of games from the Steam Summer Sale and been playing Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines now, gotta love that early 2000s goth club aesthetic it has.

I love Bloodlines. I'm still waiting on the sequel but it keeps getting delayed.

Be sure to install the unofficial fan-made patch that restores and finishes a lot of cut content.
creaturefeature
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2022 @654.78 »

I´m trying to finish Child of Light. Basically a fairy tale type of RPG. So far I got into the plains area and fought my first two bosses.

i just hope my attention span will allow me to finish it

cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

believe in your dreams <3

StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2022 @128.91 »

i came here to brag that i recently got the 100% items achievement in katamari reroll :ziped: (over 1,400 objects..wooof) i had a whole spreadsheet of items i still needed to get and it took about a few casual weeks of playing once i decided i wanted to get the achievement. LOL

ive also been playing we <3 katamari on a ps2 emulator but when i get to the bigger levels my laptop struggles a lot and im very sloooow so it's a little frustrating to play xP

DJoftheCoven
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Eng. Esp. Fra. 한

View Profile WWW

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2022 @998.00 »

For the past two years or so, I've been trying to play every single game in the Kingdom Hearts series. So far, I've played KH1, Chain of Memories, KH2, Birth by Sleep, Dream Drop Distance, and a little over half of KH3. I still need to find an old copy of 358/2 days and Re:sad:omg:ded in order to complete my run of the oldies, and in terms of upcoming games, I've gotta get through Re:Mind and Melody of Memory before KH4 drops.

I've also been steadily working my way through Pokemon Legends: Arceus lately. It's so much fun! Totally recommend to any pokemon fans who haven't tried it yet.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

what game do u want to play but havent yet?

Started by 2010Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 53
Views: 5699
Last post October 07, 2023 @975.13
by Scootarooni
Playing Ozwamp's Voyage on Linux with Wine.

Started by Icey!Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 0
Views: 973
Last post April 13, 2022 @123.11
by Icey!
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 35
Views: 3213
Last post April 10, 2024 @598.32
by Misanthropic Monster™

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi