Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @77.53 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 923.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Homestuck

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Homestuck  (Read 1220 times)
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: neoratz

View Profile WWW

Won the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2024 @819.63 »

i was crazy about homestuck for basically all of my teenage years :ozwomp: a large part of my growing distant from it was skaianet and not liking the epilogues.. i still have a soft spot for the webcomic though. the sburb mechanics were easily the coolest bits to me, i particularly loved the idea of alchemy cuz the idea of being able to combine all of my favorite things into cool new items i can play with is AWESOME!!! :dive:

when i was younger my favorite characters were john and vriska. i still like vriska the most of the trolls, but my definite favorite now would probably be john or jade. jade's dead shuffle dress is so cool and cute...

as a kid it was a big dream of mine to participate in some largescale sburb roleplay/simulation where we all progress as a group and have our own wacky adventures and stuff hahaha the idea is still really appealing to me. there was a text-adventure game called the overseer project which let me fulfill this but it was admittedly kind of shitty so it was hard to get people to play with. i don't think it was at the fault of the project though, sburb is very complex and difficult to adapt into an actual game V_V
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024 @823.11 by neoratz » Logged

i promised i'm not alone in heaven... ˖˚
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (1)

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi