Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 30, 2024 - @731.82 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 66/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  How do you like your pizza?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: How do you like your pizza?  (Read 4016 times)
Paprika
Full Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2024 @874.98 »

Your one of these egg people :omg: I'd never heard of this before, but everyone was talking about it in Brussels and Im not sure what to think :ohdear:

It's pretty common in my area where I live, some Pizza shops even make a specific "with eggs" pizza and in restaurants you can often ask for it as a bonus for a very small fee. I remember my grandmother doing it first but I reckon that the rest of the family was weirded out since they weren't from our area, I thought it was grandma thing at first but it turns out it's pretty popular in the area.

For people wondering, it's not a complete egg, precooked, it's literally breaking an egg on your pizza before putting it in the oven. Usually I sprinkle herbs or spices on it. I love the taste of pizza crust dipped in the egg  :4u:
georgemoody
Jr. Member ⚓︎

To Tux or not to Tux, that is the question

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: georgemoody
iMood: georgemoody
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2024 @212.12 »

I'm basic, i like pepperoni though i wouldn't mind experimenting every now and then, never had pineapple on a pizza but i've got this feeling that bananas do much better on pizza (or maybe i just like bananas that much lol). i've also seen a couple restaurants around me make garlic bread in a pizza formation so don't mind me if i include that too :ok:

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

iMood: Misanthropic

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2024 @792.67 »

I'm basic, i like pepperoni though i wouldn't mind experimenting every now and then, never had pineapple on a pizza but i've got this feeling that bananas do much better on pizza (or maybe i just like bananas that much lol). i've also seen a couple restaurants around me make garlic bread in a pizza formation so don't mind me if i include that too :ok:

I am a sucker for garlic pizza bread!

Bananas on a pizza could work I guess, fruit pairs really well with salty umami flavors imo

prismatic

fun in the forest⭐

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2024 @632.36 »

i'm kinda boring, so either pepperoni or cheese. i'm too picky to experiment with any other toppings, although i've contemplated heavily on trying bacon to see what that's like.
kepler-16b
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2024 @669.50 »

I am VERY BASIC when it comes to pizza  :tnt: I like pizza with ham, anything else I'll pick off (except egg!! I actually really like egg on pizza! for some reason it just works)

bees
Jr. Member ⚓︎

iMood: lobb

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2024 @731.33 »

I like most things on pizza tbh. Pizza is the best.

Klopnis
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2024 @774.94 »

I'm basic, i like pepperoni
Same—nothing quite hits the spot like it. There's a reason it's a tried and true classic! Vanilla ice cream is the best ice cream flavour too. These things are seen as the "default" for a reason!  :cheesy:

That said, I do really love meat feast pizzas as well—I'm quite the carnivore, so the more meat, the merrier!

i've also seen a couple restaurants around me make garlic bread in a pizza formation so don't mind me if i include that too :ok:
Interesting! I have actually had pizza with a garlic sauce base once before. The problem is, I was not expecting it. One of my friends ordered it from a local pizza place when we still lived close enough for in-person D&D sessions. I couldn't put my finger on why it tasted out of the ordinary for a good few slices, and I couldn't quite believe it when he told me that garlic-based pizza sauce was a thing. I imagine I'd be more open to it in the future, provided I knew about it before biting into the darned thing!

soapfriendo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

soap, it/they

iMood: soapfriendo

View Profile WWW

« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2024 @224.18 »

usually i'll get whichever pizza toppings look good to me, which usually consists of olives, onions, tomatos, mushrooms, etc. there's this one place locally that makes rly weird unique pizzas that wld prolly offend the average new yorker and there's quite a few types to choose from that i rly like, and my personal favorite from there is this one that has globs of sauce and feta cheese. otherwise if a place doesn't have anything interesting i just get a cheese pizza bcos pepperoni just isn't my favorite
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024 @226.20 by soapfriendo » Logged

beating hearts bby

take my memories of her with u

StatusCafe: bumblebear
iMood: dahliahawthorne
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile

« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2024 @329.47 »

i'm really very boring: my favorite is pepperoni and hot honey. i also enjoy bacon, chicken, sausage, beef, mixed cheeses, green peps, and the cici's mac and cheese pizza. but i'll try just about anything if it looks interesting to me.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Why do you watch YouTube?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 56
Views: 5313
Last post April 27, 2024 @17.04
by BUTCHBONEZ
Underappreciated YouTube Channels You Want to Share

Started by GuestBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 48
Views: 3904
Last post April 11, 2024 @823.52
by Misanthropic Monster™
Best Souls-likes

Started by GuestBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 1
Views: 557
Last post March 13, 2023 @454.14
by debleb

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi