Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @900.25
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ MelonLand Info & Questions
| | |-+  Swappable Gifts Update - Artefact Trading!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print Embed
Author Topic: Swappable Gifts Update - Artefact Trading!  (Read 24241 times)
Tuffy!
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Lovey DoggoFrom Tuffy with ❤️Met Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!SideEyeDoggo
« Reply #30 on: Autumn, 11 Nov 2025 @942 » Embed

That was quick!  :wizard: :dog:

Cool  :chef:

Logged

Proud member of the NEW
Forum Revival Movement


Artifact Swap: From Tuffy with ❤️afro☆ken
MediocreMetastasis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Wishlist Skelecool: Remnants Please!!!
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #31 on: Autumn, 12 Nov 2025 @202 » Toggle Font Embed

This is a very minor issue I have but I kinda wanna rearrange what order my artifacts are displayed rather ordering them by most recent. e.g. have all my doggos grouped togethor.

Logged


Artifact Swap: Sad DoggoNeutral Doggo
thefanciestpigeon
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


And there's a blue like where the urban angels go
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: glitterpigeon
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wasp CreaturesunFurbyThe Humble SparrowGreat Posts PacmanA Bowl Full of Life Experiences
« Reply #32 on: Winter, 09 Jan 2026 @423 » Toggle Font Embed

woah, interesting! just tried to send a gift to someone and noticed it was different than before and found this thread! this seems like it will change the way I use this feature a lot but it seems fun, though I will need to adjust!

slowly making lots of pigeons for people to adopt (hopefully I did this right):


<iframe style="border: none; width: 350px; height: 150px;" src="https://forum.melonland.net/awards/embed.php?member=822&unlocked=1&locked=0"></iframe>

Logged

https://blinkies.neocities.org/b/display/0018-glitter.gifhttps://blinkies.neocities.org/b/display/0005-citystars.gifhttps://file.garden/Zm5zYTp_JmY_nFsu/blinkiesCafe-yn.gif

https://blinkie-net.neocities.org/Stamps/stars3.pnghttps://file.garden/Zm5zYTp_JmY_nFsu/small7.gif https://file.garden/Zm5zYTp_JmY_nFsu/small7.gifhttps://file.garden/Zm5zYTp_JmY_nFsu/image.png

https://file.garden/Zm5zYTp_JmY_nFsu/250.gifhttps://file.garden/Zm5zYTp_JmY_nFsu/angel-left.gifpigeons will save the world!!!https://file.garden/Zm5zYTp_JmY_nFsu/angel-right.gifhttps://file.garden/Zm5zYTp_JmY_nFsu/250.gif https://file.garden/Zm5zYTp_JmY_nFsu/thisuserisabird.pnghttps://file.garden/Zm5zYTp_JmY_nFsu/p.gif
(pigeon gif by
candycanearter07)
kringle
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


barkbarkbark
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Still HungryClownWan wan!frog bearYou Gotta Believe!tool (for helping others)
« Reply #33 on: Winter, 01 Feb 2026 @240 » Toggle Font Embed

came here to second that sorting my artifacts pre and post swap would be hella sick, but i get that making features takes time so no rush! for now i will simply have my my 2026 artifact squished lovingly between two creatures

Logged

https://kringle-c.neocities.org/13420134_2a89e.gif

Artifact Swap: Sailor MoonSleepyMinicraftsagittariusleoarieslil calSlayer
ribose
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⚘ ⚘ ⚘ ⚘ ⚘
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: ribose
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Learning to swim!Fio the HamsterAmmoniteSee A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantFirst 1000 Members!
« Reply #34 on: Spring, 17 Mar 2026 @612 » Toggle Font Embed

i have unleashed twenty Furbys onto the forum

only one furby remains: ZURBY, the final furby....  :eyes:

Logged

https://ribose.neocities.org/88x31.png

Artifact Swap: Taking my fish for a walklittle ufoWhite-Breasted NuthatchArnoldAnother WizardRing-Billed GullCommon RavenAmerican WoodcockAmerican RobinAmerican GoldfinchSprout LeafCache the SquirrelHungry MouseDogmeatgoth gfMellohi10k:)Sonic the HedgehogKnuckles the Echidna
torquuato
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Lunatic
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: torquato
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!Melon Jam 2025 Winner!Melon Jam 2025 ParticipantJoined 2025!
« Reply #35 on: Spring, 17 Mar 2026 @677 » Toggle Font Embed

only one furby remains: ZURBY, the final furby....  :eyes:


not anymore there isnt!!  :dot:

Logged

:0)

Artifact Swap: vris-i mean scorpiocancer
ribose
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⚘ ⚘ ⚘ ⚘ ⚘
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: ribose
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Learning to swim!Fio the HamsterAmmoniteSee A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantFirst 1000 Members!
« Reply #36 on: Spring, 17 Mar 2026 @692 » Toggle Font Embed

not anymore there isnt!!  :dot:

FURBY FORUM TAKEOVER PLAN #001: COMPLETE
 :skull:  :skull:  :skull: mission accomplished :skull:  :skull:  :skull:

Logged

https://ribose.neocities.org/88x31.png

Artifact Swap: Taking my fish for a walklittle ufoWhite-Breasted NuthatchArnoldAnother WizardRing-Billed GullCommon RavenAmerican WoodcockAmerican RobinAmerican GoldfinchSprout LeafCache the SquirrelHungry MouseDogmeatgoth gfMellohi10k:)Sonic the HedgehogKnuckles the Echidna
Lyonid
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


Controlled Chaos ~ Please be kind.
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: Lyonid
iMood: Lyonid
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
ArturFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #37 on: Spring, 18 Mar 2026 @916 » Toggle Font Embed

I adore this. I made a weird skull and lazy-animated my favourite characters from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I can't wait to collect fun little guys. We need an artefact fleamarket eventually!! I also feel like a LOT of really cool 32x32 pixels are hidden in some obscure video games, so I'd love to go on a scavenger hunt for those and maybe even do some ripping  :evil:

Logged

xx <3
https://img.flowergame.net/1111441.png

Artifact Swap: LyonidKnollCrystallized ExoskullShell Creature
Furbisms
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


What's up party people?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: furbisms
iMood: Furbisms
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cherry Blossom PetalsPlush ToyビートルさんFairy CreatureDiamondcall me beep me
« Reply #38 on: Spring, 19 Mar 2026 @498 » Toggle Font Embed

I adore this. I made a weird skull and lazy-animated my favourite characters from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I can't wait to collect fun little guys. We need an artefact fleamarket eventually!! I also feel like a LOT of really cool 32x32 pixels are hidden in some obscure video games, so I'd love to go on a scavenger hunt for those and maybe even do some ripping  :evil:

Omg yes I agree we need a fleamarket zone! And I totally agree with video games, I've seen a lot of pokemon ones which are cool, and I've been uploading ones from Keitai Denjuu Telefang because I love that game and want to share bits of it! I'm thinking of adding more as well.

I want to get more stuff off people but I think I need to sneak around the forum more to find them! :eyes:

« Last Edit: Spring, 19 Mar 2026 @549 by Furbisms » Logged

https://dragcave.net/image/dq1uq.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/ni1ijVU.gifhttps://finaloutpost.net/s/piEqa.png

Artifact Swap: Phone FerretPhone OctopusPhone CardFrying Pan
torquuato
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Lunatic
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: torquato
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!Melon Jam 2025 Winner!Melon Jam 2025 ParticipantJoined 2025!
« Reply #39 on: Spring, 19 Mar 2026 @615 » Toggle Font Embed

#001

plan........ #001? jeepers, cant wait to see the rest of the plan unfold i guess! :evil:

Logged

:0)

Artifact Swap: vris-i mean scorpiocancer
Kuup
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #40 on: Spring, 31 Mar 2026 @504 » Toggle Font Embed

I adore this. I made a weird skull and lazy-animated my favourite characters from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I can't wait to collect fun little guys. We need an artefact fleamarket eventually!! I also feel like a LOT of really cool 32x32 pixels are hidden in some obscure video games, so I'd love to go on a scavenger hunt for those and maybe even do some ripping  :evil:

I'll have to watch out for if you ever make a Duessel! :omg:

This is such a fun concept, I'll have to give it a shot. The web could always use more chao...

Logged
Furbisms
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


What's up party people?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: furbisms
iMood: Furbisms
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cherry Blossom PetalsPlush ToyビートルさんFairy CreatureDiamondcall me beep me
« Reply #41 on: Spring, 31 Mar 2026 @784 » Toggle Font Embed

I'll have to watch out for if you ever make a Duessel! :omg:

This is such a fun concept, I'll have to give it a shot. The web could always use more chao...

Omg yes chao would be amazing! I've considered doing it myself at some point too. If you do make chao I would totally adopt one off you for sure!! The internet does always need more chao  :happy:

Logged

https://dragcave.net/image/dq1uq.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/ni1ijVU.gifhttps://finaloutpost.net/s/piEqa.png

Artifact Swap: Phone FerretPhone OctopusPhone CardFrying Pan
zomboid
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


Kepler "kepler" kepler (Kepler)
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: zomboid

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
agologl!Biohazard SpiffoJoined 2025!
« Reply #42 on: Spring, 04 Apr 2026 @946 » Toggle Font Embed

ahaha i never even saw this thread but i've been occasionally replenishing my artifact shelf with spiffos :'D i love that these are like little special interest trading cards/toys for people to sell to each other. like Lyonid said i think i also have to poke around the forum and find more artifacts to get from others!! :'D

Logged

https://zomboid.pro/img/zbp1.png https://zomboid.pro/img/horde.png https://zomboid.pro/img/waste.png https://zomboid.pro/img/net.png https://zomboid.pro/img/nothingness.png

Artifact Swap: MoogleBio Spiffo
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #43 on: Spring, 07 Apr 2026 @023 » Toggle Font Embed

an artifact blockchain of transactions that is public for everyone to view could be a cool thing?!
This feature is now complete! You can click the swaps count to see a full history of swaps. You can also click the creators name on that list to see all the artifacts they created.

There is also now an artifacts hub and leaderboard and artifacts are being added to the forum api :grin:

OH and you can now sort artifacts to rearrange how they appear on your profile, shelf and beside your posts!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Furbisms
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


What's up party people?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: furbisms
iMood: Furbisms
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cherry Blossom PetalsPlush ToyビートルさんFairy CreatureDiamondcall me beep me
« Reply #44 on: Spring, 07 Apr 2026 @029 » Toggle Font Embed

Omg yesss thank you this update is amazing! Now it's even easier yo look thru artifacts using this new page! I'm also glad we can sort them now, I'm gonna have to sort mine soon when I add more. Looking foreward to going through and looking at all the artifacts now. The new page is awesome.

Logged

https://dragcave.net/image/dq1uq.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/ni1ijVU.gifhttps://finaloutpost.net/s/piEqa.png

Artifact Swap: Phone FerretPhone OctopusPhone CardFrying Pan
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe