Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @420.29 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 53/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Podcast Making

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Podcast Making  (Read 560 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« on: January 11, 2023 @156.37 »

Iv been thinking of starting a small podcast! Mainly focusing on website making, web revival culture, web art, web games, news in the web revival etc

People keep telling me I speak well, and I certainly have a lot to say; but I also admit I'm not much of a vocaliser, so I think that would be a bit of challenge - but it might be a fun ocasional thing to do :grin:

Have you ever made a podcast? (If so any advice?) Have you ever considered making on? Would you like to be interviewed on one about your site? What you like to hear about in a podcast within this community?

:omg: :ha: :happy: :ziped:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023 @209.35 »

I actually used to be a radio host for a local radio station when I was younger. It was kind of a free-for-all-citizens kind of thing but only a handful of people used it, so it was still kind of a deal.

The only reasons why I don't have a podcast now are (1) that I don't like my voice anymore these days and (2) that radio allowed me to play copyrighted music, while uploading podcasts online doesn't.

In general though I can recommend it. I'd listen to yours!
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023 @467.49 »

Sounds like a really great idea! You should just go for it: if you focus on getting better, your podcasting skills will also improve, so don't worry about being a Natural Vocaliser because that will come. I've been occasionally livestreaming for almost 3 years now and just because I've been talking I can definitely tell I've improved at, well, talking. (While I was reading and writing a lot in English, I would never speak it much.) It's more important you have something to say and I think you've got that covered lol

If you still need people by the time you're starting, I'm down to be on. Definitely interested in listening if you decide to do it! Do you already have topics in mind you want to discuss? :ozwomp: :pc:

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023 @628.18 »

This would be awesome!!!!! I'm kind of a podcast addict, although I don't really have any experience with making them. I'd definitely listen and would add it to my massive podcast list spreadsheet though :cheesy:

I can't point you towards anything in particular, but you're welcome to use any of my tunes in it if you want--they're all licensed under CC attribution licenses.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

I am new to making sites and I want some tips to improve.

Started by Icey!Board ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 4
Views: 1750
Last post December 14, 2021 @853.48
by Icey!
php heck: making a search engine

Started by cinniBoard ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 2
Views: 1461
Last post February 22, 2022 @256.30
by ellievoyyd
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which one(s)?

Started by KariusBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 26
Views: 3492
Last post April 12, 2024 @144.97
by Fish

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi