Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @555.28 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 46/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  my site is ready for the world!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: my site is ready for the world!  (Read 839 times)
Kiko
Casual Poster ⚓︎

I want a big sip of cucumber lemonade

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: October 17, 2022 @718.98 »

I’ve been so caught up with school stuff that I forgot to announce; I am proud enough to share with you my page! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ (you can check it out here)

You can find my blog/diary where I put my rambles and updates of the page, my art archive with all of the drawings I ever uploaded on the internet, alongside things like music and animation.

I’m so happy how it turned out(^▽^●)I learned a lot about html and even implemented Iframes to the page! Right now I’m busy with school and work so I won’t be able to update the blog as much as I wanted, but once I get some free time, I’ll try to keep things active.

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022 @732.99 »

Oo this is great!, I love the colour selection and the way you logged the design process for people, I think that will be a real help for anyone who wants to make a site like it! Well done on getting it done so far!

If you're looking for any feedback, I do have one suggestion: if you change:
Code
body { background: url(/images/bg.jpg;
to
Code
body { background: url(/images/bg.jpg) no-repeat center center fixed;
It will make your horizon background fit perfectly on all screen sizes and shapes; which is always a nice touch for us who dont use 16:9 screens :grin:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022 @737.51 »

Cool site, I like how cohesive it is and generally pleasant to look at!

Oo this is great!, I love the colour selection and the way you logged the design process for people, I think that will be a real help for anyone who wants to make a site like it!

Seconding this; I'm in the middle of redesigning my index page so I'm definitely taking notes.

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Kiko
Casual Poster ⚓︎

I want a big sip of cucumber lemonade

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2022 @159.43 »

Seconding this; I'm in the middle of redesigning my index page so I'm definitely taking notes.
I’m glad it helped! I felt like I could have explained more in that post and I’ve been thinking of doing more in-depth tutorials/explaining more of my process.
Maybe in winter break I'll get around to that. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

It will make your horizon background fit perfectly on all screen sizes and shapes; which is always a nice touch for us who dont use 16:9 screens :grin:
THANK YOU!! I couldn’t figure out how to do it (T▽T) I switched between cover and fixed like crazy cause I just didn’t know (^^ゞ
Thankss!!!

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2022 @725.57 »

:cheesy: :cheesy: HII i think ive seen your site before but i did more of a look through and all i have to say rlly is:
 :omg: WOAH DO YOU RLLY HAEV THAT MANY PETS:dunno:!

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

GUIDE: Melon's Simple X3D World Tutorial

Started by MelooonBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 5
Views: 3686
Last post February 17, 2022 @637.75
by demonologi
Forum feature requests and Ideas

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 243
Views: 20460
Last post March 05, 2024 @666.35
by grubbyfox
Virtual worlds: where the heck do I start?

Started by GuestBoard ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 5
Views: 2043
Last post June 08, 2023 @27.16
by Melooon

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi