Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @131.31 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 869.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  a most bodacious hello to all yall fine folks

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: a most bodacious hello to all yall fine folks  (Read 458 times)
akesi
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: June 21, 2023 @99.36 »

howdy howdy :dog:

welp here i am on the melonland forum

i have actually had a neocities site for like, a year or two now, but haven't been the best at actually, like, engaging with the community. oops! i was on the yesterweb forum near its end though. i've been less focused on webmaster-y internet-making things lately but the Desire to Create is coming back so here seems like a good place to put some of that energy & excitement

so what about me... i like making games (and playing them!), interests in include ttrpgs & larps, linguistics, weird web art / multimedia stuff (really into corru.observer right now!), the funny animals (you know the ones). stories & art are like the core of humanity, y'know? i tend to pick up a ton of hobbies and take turns focusing on them each for a bit
CableCat
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Man I Love Frogs!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Worm!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023 @156.12 »

Hiya!

We both joined around the same time!! Nice to meet you Akesi. I totally agree that stories & art are at the core of humanity. Folklore and art tell a lot about culture.

I also do similarly with my many hobbies.  :grin:

I joined to also engage with the community more. I was aware of SadGrl and the Yesterweb but was more of a lurker until I finally worked up the courage to start a website. I totally missed the Yesterweb forum though.

What is your favorite ttrpg?

"Sharing Tea With A Fascinating Stranger Is One Of Life’s True Delights."

~Uncle Iroh

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅☽〇☾⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
  *Help Me Hatch my Dragon Eggs!*
      Give 'em a click, plz!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023 @73.29 »

Hii, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Ohh cute site, I love the name loaf!

Ur games look super cool too! (Although I only had  a quick look) Which one should I play??

Hope u enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
akesi
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2023 @83.30 »

Hiya!

We both joined around the same time!! Nice to meet you Akesi.

What is your favorite ttrpg?

Thanks for saying hi! Favorite ttrpg... I generally like rules-light systems, so anything powered by the apocalypse is generally my jam. I've been in a Monsterhearts campaign that has been super cool for the past year or so -- I also really like microscope, which is a collaborative worldbuilding game, where you zoom out on broad strokes of history and then into very specific moments.

Hii, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Ohh cute site, I love the name loaf!

Ur games look super cool too! (Although I only had  a quick look) Which one should I play??

Hope u enjoy the forum!

Thanks!! Mmm I'd probably recommend H4N9M4N the most, insofar as it feels the most polished / "complete" to me (and it's really short, so no time investment really) ... in terms of fit, I feel like Thanks, Newton has the kind of cute aesthetic / silly story deal that might vibe w/ this community

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi