Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @651.31 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 81/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  a most bodacious hello to all yall fine folks

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: a most bodacious hello to all yall fine folks  (Read 285 times)
akesi
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: June 21, 2023 @99.36 »

howdy howdy :dog:

welp here i am on the melonland forum

i have actually had a neocities site for like, a year or two now, but haven't been the best at actually, like, engaging with the community. oops! i was on the yesterweb forum near its end though. i've been less focused on webmaster-y internet-making things lately but the Desire to Create is coming back so here seems like a good place to put some of that energy & excitement

so what about me... i like making games (and playing them!), interests in include ttrpgs & larps, linguistics, weird web art / multimedia stuff (really into corru.observer right now!), the funny animals (you know the ones). stories & art are like the core of humanity, y'know? i tend to pick up a ton of hobbies and take turns focusing on them each for a bit
CableCat
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Man I Love Frogs!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Worm!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023 @156.12 »

Hiya!

We both joined around the same time!! Nice to meet you Akesi. I totally agree that stories & art are at the core of humanity. Folklore and art tell a lot about culture.

I also do similarly with my many hobbies.  :grin:

I joined to also engage with the community more. I was aware of SadGrl and the Yesterweb but was more of a lurker until I finally worked up the courage to start a website. I totally missed the Yesterweb forum though.

What is your favorite ttrpg?

"Sharing Tea With A Fascinating Stranger Is One Of Life’s True Delights."

~Uncle Iroh

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅☽〇☾⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
  *Help Me Hatch my Dragon Eggs!*
      Give 'em a click, plz!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023 @73.29 »

Hii, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Ohh cute site, I love the name loaf!

Ur games look super cool too! (Although I only had  a quick look) Which one should I play??

Hope u enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
akesi
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2023 @83.30 »

Hiya!

We both joined around the same time!! Nice to meet you Akesi.

What is your favorite ttrpg?

Thanks for saying hi! Favorite ttrpg... I generally like rules-light systems, so anything powered by the apocalypse is generally my jam. I've been in a Monsterhearts campaign that has been super cool for the past year or so -- I also really like microscope, which is a collaborative worldbuilding game, where you zoom out on broad strokes of history and then into very specific moments.

Hii, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Ohh cute site, I love the name loaf!

Ur games look super cool too! (Although I only had  a quick look) Which one should I play??

Hope u enjoy the forum!

Thanks!! Mmm I'd probably recommend H4N9M4N the most, insofar as it feels the most polished / "complete" to me (and it's really short, so no time investment really) ... in terms of fit, I feel like Thanks, Newton has the kind of cute aesthetic / silly story deal that might vibe w/ this community

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi