Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @709.50
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 291.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hey my fellow web surfers


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hey my fellow web surfers  (Read 1424 times)
Deckade (Tolo)
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


Feel free to email me and be pen pals :)
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Autumn, 05 Oct 2022 @110 » Embed

Just announcing my presence here because I've concluded that there are a lot of cool people here who like to say cool things.

I'm ~20ish and studying in university. I've been spending a lot of free time thinking about making my own forum site recently but unbeknownst to me there was already such a vibrant and interconnected community! (This makes me happy :happy:

I'm currently learning my html and css so I can build a site of my own but I'll make sure to let people know when it is up (and when it is good!).

I found this site through Sadgrl's webring, which I'm guessing is a pretty common starting point. I'd browsed neocities before but i didn't realise that it was well connected to active sites such as these.


I love making things because you become much closer to yourself but also gain insight into the world. Plus it is just great. I do a little poetry and writing personally


See you around!

Logged
graveyardsoup
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


the net is vast and infinite
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: graveyardsoup

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 05 Oct 2022 @208 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey a fellow GITS fan! Welcome to the forum :smile:

Logged

https://graveyardsoup.neocities.org/animated%20graphics/Headstone.gifhttps://graveyardsoup.neocities.org/animated%20graphics/2525661b0osbusz25.gifhttps://graveyardsoup.neocities.org/animated%20graphics/Headstone.gif
memo
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 07 Oct 2022 @405 » Embed

hey, welcome! Don't worry too much about having to make the perfect website or anything - fixing it up and always changing things is something I always do. Hope we will also be able to see some of your poetry and writing!

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 11 Oct 2022 @093 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi t0lo, welcome to the forum! :4u:

Wow look at all these people with 80s anime avatars :tongue: Are you guys starting some sort of secret society!!

Quote
I love making things because you become much closer to yourself but also gain insight into the world
I think thats a really lovely line and very true.

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe