Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 28, 2024 - @547.55 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 35/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hey my fellow web surfers

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hey my fellow web surfers  (Read 649 times)
Deckade (Tolo)
Casual Poster

Feel free to email me and be pen pals :)

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: October 05, 2022 @110.12 »

Just announcing my presence here because I've concluded that there are a lot of cool people here who like to say cool things.

I'm ~20ish and studying in university. I've been spending a lot of free time thinking about making my own forum site recently but unbeknownst to me there was already such a vibrant and interconnected community! (This makes me happy :happy:

I'm currently learning my html and css so I can build a site of my own but I'll make sure to let people know when it is up (and when it is good!).

I found this site through Sadgrl's webring, which I'm guessing is a pretty common starting point. I'd browsed neocities before but i didn't realise that it was well connected to active sites such as these.

I love making things because you become much closer to yourself but also gain insight into the world. Plus it is just great. I do a little poetry and writing personally

See you around!
graveyardsoup
Casual Poster ⚓︎

the net is vast and infinite

iMood: graveyardsoup

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022 @207.67 »

Hey a fellow GITS fan! Welcome to the forum :smile:

memo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022 @405.29 »

hey, welcome! Don't worry too much about having to make the perfect website or anything - fixing it up and always changing things is something I always do. Hope we will also be able to see some of your poetry and writing!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2022 @93.36 »

Hi t0lo, welcome to the forum! :4u:

Wow look at all these people with 80s anime avatars :tongue: Are you guys starting some sort of secret society!!

I love making things because you become much closer to yourself but also gain insight into the world
I think thats a really lovely line and very true.

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi