Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @740.71
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 260.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello, everyone!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello, everyone!!  (Read 1324 times)
DoctorDizzy
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


I will become the god of this new world!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: doctordizzy
iMood: DoctorDizzyspin

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Autumn, 11 Oct 2022 @749 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey, I'm new to the forum and I'm excited to meet you all :chill:
I'm Dizzy, I'm in my early twenties, I like video games and whatever else captures my interest, I'm an aspiring jack of all trades, and I'm currently learning HTML/CSS!

My website can be found right over here! It's a huge work in progress -- I'm not necessarily the best at finishing things :ohdear:

I found this site on Melon's Homepage, and what I love the most about making things is that I made those things! I really do want to be good at everything I set my mind to someday, and I love how the Internet kinda helps me do that, I guess? Like, I'm acting as the person I want to be online, and it's great. :chill:

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, but I really am happy to meet you guys!

Logged

I am lightning... The rain transformed!
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 11 Oct 2022 @897 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey! this seems like just the place for you! I hope you love it here ^^ everyone is super friendly and Very helpful for aspiring HTML/CSS coders like yourself! :cheesy:

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 13 Oct 2022 @492 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Dizzy, welcome to the forum :4u:

Thats a great start for an early site, and I know you will be EXCELLENT at everything you put your mind too, it just takes time, and even if your not always excellent (no one is), its still worth it because you only get one life and you might as well enjoy it :cheesy:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
DoctorDizzy
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


I will become the god of this new world!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: doctordizzy
iMood: DoctorDizzyspin

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 16 Oct 2022 @148 » Toggle Font Embed

Thank you both for the warm welcome! I'm very glad to have found a positive community here! ^^

I'll definitely have to check out those links in your Welcome Pack, Melon! :O Today hasn't been the best so I don't think that I'll be looking into those today, but I'll definitely check them out at the soonest opportunity! I'm really excited to hang out here and get to know everyone :chill:

Logged

I am lightning... The rain transformed!
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe