Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @679.47
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 321.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ♺ ∙ Snippets & Materials
| | | |-+  Post your - Web badges (88x31)


« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print Embed
Author Topic: Post your - Web badges (88x31)  (Read 36359 times)
liamajoris
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #105 on: Spring, 04 May 2026 @997 » Embed

Woah, a lot of you have so many buttons! I just have this one that looks like my site's theme:

https://liamajoris.neocities.org/liamajoris-button.png

I made my own mini pixel version of this font to fit the text on my badge!
Should I make an animated gif version?

Logged

https://liamajoris.neocities.org/liamajoris-button.pnghttps://liamajoris.neocities.org/buttons/survived_neocities_vs_namecheap_button.gif
Khirazekh
Newbie
*
View ProfileArt


An amateur artist
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #106 on: Spring, 15 May 2026 @346 » Toggle Font Embed

I made this for Whimtale. A Bitsy like or inspired game engine. I don't know how to animate.

https://files.catbox.moe/jpxj3h.png

And I don't make this one but it's cute.

https://files.catbox.moe/t4b84x.gif

Wareware is also a game engine inspired by Bitsy, but in 3D.

« Last Edit: Spring, 15 May 2026 @348 by Khirazekh » Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/2b7w3t.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/382ko5.png
https://files.catbox.moe/0uebkb.gifhttps://files.catbox.moe/dfi6g5.gifhttps://files.catbox.moe/8copg1.gifhttps://files.catbox.moe/h1nujx.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #107 on: Spring, 15 May 2026 @719 » Embed

I have a few that I have up for download right now.

I have the button for my main domain
https://i.ibb.co/BHkS9Fgh/afterrain88x31.png

A button for my Oekaki board
https://i.ibb.co/0j5w4KFB/oekaki88x31.png

and the button for my Gumi fansite/shrine
https://i.ibb.co/HfsWDHKp/idol80x31.png

Logged
C
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #108 on: Spring, 21 May 2026 @393 » Embed

Only a couple years late now



* mossdeep.png (4.66 kB, 88x31 - viewed 167 times.)
Logged

-C
Horsey Chobunso
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


give me convenience or give me death
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #109 on: Summer, 11 Jul 2026 @861 » Embed

I just made my first one as a way to experiment with Affinity Photo and Aseprite. It's off center but I can always improve it later.

https://i.postimg.cc/mr8VqrT5/Horsey-Chobunso.gif

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/hGyqKcSz/disconnected.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/mr8VqrT5/Horsey-Chobunso.gif
chamodon
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


i suffer from the terrible clarity of my vision
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: chamodon

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #110 on: Summer, 31 Jul 2026 @893 » Toggle Font Embed

everyone's badges are so cool!!! here's mine for my site that i made, i might rework it in the future but for now i'm pretty happy with it :3

https://chamodon.nekoweb.org/img/chamodonbutton.gif

Logged

https://file.garden/ZrfXpRyrrgxh46e2/not%20art/humid.png
ValyceNegative
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Your Average Toony Wolf!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: valycenegative
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Game MachineGrass MailViolet Ribbon of WelcomeJoined 2024!
« Reply #111 on: Summer, 01 Aug 2026 @290 » Embed

As promised, here are the new banners for version 3.0! Lion King inspired <3

https://www.valycenegative.it/res/img/affiliates/vnbanner_16138b.png
https://www.valycenegative.it/res/img/affiliates/vnbanner_8831b.png
https://www.valycenegative.it/res/img/affiliates/vnbanner_8015b.gif

As always if you add them please let me know, because I want to link back! <3

Logged

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_90s.gifhttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/vnbanner_16138b.pnghttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_taurus.gif
P.B.C.
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
cinnamoroll waveJoined 2026!
« Reply #112 on: Summer, 01 Aug 2026 @596 » Toggle Font Embed

What a neat little thread! Here is my site's button:

https://sudric-xenofiction.neocities.org/Site%20Button%20Gitter.gif


Here's a few I've made for fun, also regarding engines:

https://sudric-xenofiction.neocities.org/Talyllyn%20Button.gif https://sudric-xenofiction.neocities.org/Flying%20Scotsman%20Button.gif https://sudric-xenofiction.neocities.org/Bluebells-%20Stepney.gif

« Last Edit: Summer, 01 Aug 2026 @598 by P.B.C. » Logged

☆⌒*。•*⁀꒰Trundling along, trundling along~꒱
fairyrune
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


we live to make the impossible possible!
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: fairyrune
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Dino FossilJoined 2025!
« Reply #113 on: Summer, 01 Aug 2026 @669 » Toggle Font Embed

i want to draw my own badge sometime soon, but for now, here's one i edited from some art i like.

https://ceinach.neocities.org/images/ceinach.png

Logged

☾ "you want to run - i'll run with you" ☼
https://files.catbox.moe/ivdca8.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/YSTBDnM2/chao-blinkie.gifhttps://files.catbox.moe/ji1nvt.gifhttps://files.catbox.moe/9ypmrn.gifhttps://files.catbox.moe/3im96c.gif
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #114 on: Summer, 01 Aug 2026 @677 » Toggle Font Embed

https://art-noah-s.eu/images/button.png

Here's mine

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
Dynaknights
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


"When fate comes knockin'..."
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Spinning Star!MousyFunny BoneJoined 2026!
« Reply #115 on: Summer, 01 Aug 2026 @787 » Embed

Funny buttons. :)

https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws1.png https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws2.png https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws3.png

Logged

https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/decor/wing1.gif In another, another, another universe in the far, far future...
Maybe, just maybe, I'll think of a better signature...
https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/decor/wing2.gif

https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws1.png https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws2.png https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws3.png

Artifact Swap: Puppy DogUseless nested <div>Gallery CardArcadeVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!angel kirbyAmethystfwoggienerdJellycat
moosh
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


bowowow
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: mooshpuppii

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #116 on: Summer, 02 Aug 2026 @488 » Toggle Font Embed

https://mooshpuppii.com/mooshbutton.png

made it recently - i've been putting off making one for a while!

Logged

He/They English Artist Writer

https://mooshpuppii.com/mooshbutton.png
ADarkHero
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


uwu
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #117 on: Summer, 19 Aug 2026 @509 » Toggle Font Embed

https://adarkhero.de/img/link-me.png
I want to make more buttons for my homepage in the future, but currently I'm busy adding content.  :ok: Also I'm currently out of design ideas.

Logged

https://adarkhero.de/img/button88x31.gif
https://i.imgur.com/MUYNhfy.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/FS1a8Lg.png
Currently into: https://i.imgur.com/ZNIp473.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/FVp37B5.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/BXvcePR.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/rMJsa7H.png
 (\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Artifact Swap: Red-Throated LoonHeartcoinhead
Rubbereon
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
OS: Linux 🐧

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
NoSmoking!Hope, the silliest ink kittayyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #118 on: Summer, 20 Aug 2026 @678 » Embed

https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/button.gif
Methinks it's ugly, I planned for a bigger non-88x31 variant later on and I'll also probably fix this one up too eventually.

Logged

https://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20695.gifFuzzy fwiendhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20696.gifhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20697.gif
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gifLinux userhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gif
↓ All my web profiles are available on this website ↓
https://fursona.directory/@rubbereon :goL:
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/tabs.gifhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/idiotsticker.png

Artifact Swap: pearl yappin kittayGreen SpiffoJust CheeseCourage smiley
ScottyMonkey123
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


I like coding.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: ScottyMonkey123
Itch.io: My Games
OS: Windows 10

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!8 of spades8 of diamonds8 of clubs8 of heartsTutorial Hat
« Reply #119 on: Summer, 20 Aug 2026 @760 » Toggle Font Embed

Here's mine.
https://file.garden/aXgGL5D8N3mJ2DTC/WebsiteStuff/Images/Website%20Badge.png

Logged

https://file.garden/aXgGL5D8N3mJ2DTC/WebsiteStuff/Images/Website%20Badge.png

Artifact Swap: Spiritual Stone of the ForestPeeper?cards all the way downVaporfact
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe