This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @664.50
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  a most bodacious hello to all yall fine folks


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: a most bodacious hello to all yall fine folks  (Read 1148 times)
akesi
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 21 Jun 2023 @099 » Toggle Font Embed

 
howdy howdy :dog:

welp here i am on the melonland forum

i have actually had a neocities site for like, a year or two now, but haven't been the best at actually, like, engaging with the community. oops! i was on the yesterweb forum near its end though. i've been less focused on webmaster-y internet-making things lately but the Desire to Create is coming back so here seems like a good place to put some of that energy & excitement

so what about me... i like making games (and playing them!), interests in include ttrpgs & larps, linguistics, weird web art / multimedia stuff (really into corru.observer right now!), the funny animals (you know the ones). stories & art are like the core of humanity, y'know? i tend to pick up a ton of hobbies and take turns focusing on them each for a bit

Logged
CableCat
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Man I Love Frogs!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Worm!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 21 Jun 2023 @156 » Embed

Hiya!

We both joined around the same time!! Nice to meet you Akesi. I totally agree that stories & art are at the core of humanity. Folklore and art tell a lot about culture.

I also do similarly with my many hobbies.  :grin:

I joined to also engage with the community more. I was aware of SadGrl and the Yesterweb but was more of a lurker until I finally worked up the courage to start a website. I totally missed the Yesterweb forum though.

What is your favorite ttrpg?

Logged

"Sharing Tea With A Fascinating Stranger Is One Of Life’s True Delights."

~Uncle Iroh

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅☽〇☾⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
  *Help Me Hatch my Dragon Eggs!*
      Give 'em a click, plz!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

https://dragcave.net/image/LWEsG.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/rcs0r.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/ECXtU.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/u558v.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 22 Jun 2023 @073 » Toggle Font Embed

Hii, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Ohh cute site, I love the name loaf!

Ur games look super cool too! (Although I only had  a quick look) Which one should I play??

Hope u enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
akesi
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 22 Jun 2023 @083 » Toggle Font Embed

Hiya!

We both joined around the same time!! Nice to meet you Akesi.

...

What is your favorite ttrpg?

Thanks for saying hi! Favorite ttrpg... I generally like rules-light systems, so anything powered by the apocalypse is generally my jam. I've been in a Monsterhearts campaign that has been super cool for the past year or so -- I also really like microscope, which is a collaborative worldbuilding game, where you zoom out on broad strokes of history and then into very specific moments.

Hii, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Ohh cute site, I love the name loaf!

Ur games look super cool too! (Although I only had  a quick look) Which one should I play??

Hope u enjoy the forum!


Thanks!! Mmm I'd probably recommend H4N9M4N the most, insofar as it feels the most polished / "complete" to me (and it's really short, so no time investment really) ... in terms of fit, I feel like Thanks, Newton has the kind of cute aesthetic / silly story deal that might vibe w/ this community


Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe