This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @43.03
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hiiiiiiii


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hiiiiiiii  (Read 2174 times)
ivy
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Winter, 26 Jan 2023 @199 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello I'm Ivy, I'm 24, I use she/her pronouns, and I love that this forum is small enough to just have ivy as my username! :ha:
I just got interested in yesterweb a week ago when I saw it mentioned in a tumblr post. :pc: I have a website ivysbirds.neocities.org which I'm basically using for all the pictures of birds I would otherwise annoy my family and friends with. I might give it a cooler layout eventually, but honestly I kind of like the simple design it has now so I'm not sure. Would love to learn how to add a guestbook, though. :unite:

Some more things about me: When I'm not appreciating birds I'm going to clinical lab tech school, practicing bass and banjo, and listening to folk punk. My favorite book is Stay and Fight by Madeline Ffitch and I just started Debt by David Graeber. I just played the latest chapter of Scarlet Hollow and I'm obseeeesed with Reese. And my favorite muppets are Statler and Waldorf. :4u: Plz share similar things about you if you wish, in the comments below. :transport:

Logged

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 26 Jan 2023 @231 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Ivy, welcome to the forum :4u:

I'm very tired, I was staring at your site for about 15 seconds like "............. BIRDS!" :tongue: I love it though, its very fresh and full of new web crafter energy, I don't think it needs any extra layout work. Being able to express so much character with so little design is a talent!

There are a few options for guestbooks; Iv used this one for years now! https://www.smartgb.com :ozwomp:

Hmm, muppets; Iv always been more of a fan of Jim Hensons darker movies - I love the worm from Labyrinth and the Skeksis from Dark Crystal!

Oh whats your favourite banjo tune?? Hope you enjoy the forum!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
ivy
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 26 Jan 2023 @906 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello Mr. Melon, thank you for your kind words and guestbook advice. :smile: My favorite banjo songs are any where the title is an adjective and a woman's name, such as Handsome Molly or Pretty Polly(the Dock Boggs version specifically). I have not seen Labyrinth but damn, that is a creepy worm. :evil:

Logged

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 27 Jan 2023 @084 » Toggle Font Embed

I had to look those up, but they are both classic tunes :grin: There are some great clips of Earl Scruggs, like this one with Joan Baez - apparently he was really a charming fellow.

I just found this amazing clip on how to play banjo (Im sure you dont need it, by maybe someones does!) Plus its just amazing to share a moment with Pete :loved:


Alan Lomaxe's (Famous banjo music archivist and revivalist) daughter I BELIEVE lives not too far from my dad, she must be very old these days...

Labyrinth is totally worth a watch!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Onio
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 28 Jan 2023 @110 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome, Ivy! Is that a Mae pfp I see? I really liked Night in the Woods, and was very pleased to be greeted by that photograph of the mallard on your website. I really want a pet duck...

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Logged
ivy
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 29 Jan 2023 @091 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Onio. Yep, that's Mae! I've probably played that game around 5 times...something about that little world is very comforting.

I've always wanted pet pigeons myself.
Just checked out your website, and I love your photos, especially the one of the front facing church. :transport:

Logged

Leekleeks
Casual Poster
*
View Profile

Professional Wallflower
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Leekleeks

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: Winter, 30 Jan 2023 @713 » Embed

Hello Ivy!

Love your brand new bird website :smile:

I'm new to the yesterweb scene too. Isn't it great?

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe