Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @463.75 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 40/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Heya!!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Heya!!!  (Read 531 times)
Moodle McDoodle
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Just a sleepy lil' guy.. v__v { z z z )

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: March 16, 2023 @844.32 »

Just tried to make an introductory post but I was logged out for some reason and everything I wrote EXPLODED :drat:

I don't have the time or energy to rewrite everything I wrote, so for now I'll just post a quick introduction and share more of my interests and links in this thread later. But hi! I'm Moodle (they/them) and I'm new here!! I'm an illustration student from the UK and I've been working on my own personal website for a little less than a year. I don't know how active I'll be but the vibes here are nice so I wanted in >:) Excited to explore more of Melonland!

:unite:

sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023 @853.32 »

Welcome, glad to have you here!

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2023 @857.75 »

Hi Moodle, welcome to the forum!  :4u:

Wow that sounds weird! Everything you write is actually saved in your browser for 24 hours; so the only way it could have been erased like that is if your browser spontaneously erased all its cookies/memory! (Since you were also logged out it seems like that might have happened :ohdear: ) at any rate, what a pain!

Hope you enjoy the forum despite the mishap!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2023 @893.72 »

hi, welcome! I love your website layout!

Moodle McDoodle
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2023 @894.06 »

Wow that sounds weird! Everything you write is actually saved in your browser for 24 hours; so the only way it could have been erased like that is if your browser spontaneously erased all its cookies/memory! (Since you were also logged out it seems like that might have happened :ohdear: ) at any rate, what a pain!

OHHH I see, that explains it! It must have been one of my browser extensions that did it  :drat: I'll fix that so I don't have this issue in the future. Thanks so much!!!

And thanks to all of you for the warm welcome  :dog:

Moodle McDoodle
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2023 @73.37 »

Finally sitting down to rewrite some more of the stuff that exploded earlier! :dive:

Interests:
  • Like I said above, I'm an artist and more specifically a UK based Illustration student!! I draw mostly character stuff and like to dabble around in whatever visual storytelling medium I can get my hands on. Comics, games, animation, I love all of it! But I'm bad at finishing things...
  • Speaking of comics, I've loved webcomics for a loooong time, and have one of my own in the works that I've been developing since my early teens! I don't have much time/energy/attention span to work on it much, so its only got a prologue out, but I'll link it below for anyone interested!
  • As a Gamer(tm) I enjoy Sonic The Hedgehog, life sim games, puzzle games, retro games and indie games! I also still have my childhood PS2 and a modest collection of nintendo handheld games/consoles that was partially handed down to me by older friends and is very important to me :)
  • I'm a vampire enjoyer... and perhaps a vampire myself >:)

My Links:
  • Website - my personal Neocities site!
  • Art Tumblr - where I post most of my art online! Lots of OCs and Fanart
  • Turned Yesterday - the webcomic prologue I mentioned above! Warning for spookiness and death (undeath?)

Introduction complete! Woo!! :dog:

(might copy paste most of this into my profile...)

kandeez
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2023 @184.44 »

Hey hey welcome!!!! Your website and art style is so fun and unique! I'm also a huge vampire enjoyer, I tend to lean towards old comics for a good vampire tale, but one of my top comics (if I can call it that) would have to be Vampiress Carmilla its mini stories of monsters and all things slightly spooky.
Moodle McDoodle
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2023 @638.37 »

but one of my top comics (if I can call it that) would have to be Vampiress Carmilla its mini stories of monsters and all things slightly spooky.

That's so cool, thanks for the reccomendation! My favourite vampire stories (and ghosts and other undead) tend to lean more to the unconventional side of things. I want to see more vampires who are nerds and weirdos!!! I really enjoy What We Do In The Shadows (the movie and series) for that reason, as well as webcomics like Patrik The Vampire. I did read Dracula through Dracula Daily last year though and that was an absolute blast as well

mousey

everything is so beautiful and it's all too much

iMood: heymousey

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2023 @116.75 »

Moodle is a very cute name.

:unite:
@ me or I'll forget
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi