Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @742.71
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 258.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  helloo!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: helloo!  (Read 1093 times)
Y2KStardust
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


ooh, what does this button do??
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
a star 4 stardust :]Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 11 Apr 2023 @495 » Toggle Font Embed

hi hi! found this forum while poking around places post-yesterweb going boom.

i'm yoona, they/them, 23 and australian! my neocities is at choiyoona.neocities.org B) i hope nothing on there is against the rules at all, eek ;o;

i'm autistic and have a special interest in tech and old-web type stuff!! i like to work on my site however i have dyscalculia which makes the coding side of things very icky. i hate numbers and i'm very melodramatic about this :P i have a lot of chronic pain/disability stuff going on so i will likely be somewhat inconsistant in how i poke in here, if i talk to you and go dead for a bit that may be why! i'm slightly more active on discord but i'm more wary to give that out, anxiety go brr ;o;

i also really like kpop, space and a whole list of other fandoms; i have a fixations page on my site that lists 'em all!

Logged

https://y2kstardust.neocities.org/images/0114-tbh.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 13 Apr 2023 @013 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi hi, welcome to the forum  :ha:

Yeah the YW poof event caught everyone off guard, although I think some part of me thinks everyone saw it coming too. I'm not great at numbers either, but I like to remember that the universe is really cool and numbers are just a language to explain the universe, so they must be cool too  :grin:

Cute site! The 404 page is funny! Although I hope to see more pages added! Whats your fav space-related thing?

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
Y2KStardust
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


ooh, what does this button do??
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
a star 4 stardust :]Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 13 Apr 2023 @175 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi hi, welcome to the forum  :ha:

Yeah the YW poof event caught everyone off guard, although I think some part of me thinks everyone saw it coming too. I'm not great at numbers either, but I like to remember that the universe is really cool and numbers are just a language to explain the universe, so they must be cool too  :grin:

Cute site! The 404 page is funny! Although I hope to see more pages added! Whats your fav space-related thing?

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Honestly, what shocked me was that I didn't see any of it coming! I hadn't looked in on the discord or the forums in a little while, and wanted to work on my website some and catch up with the folks I knew... only to find that it had all largely gone poof :(

I definitely need to work on more pages! I've got a few special interest shrines I wouldn't mind making, I'm not sure where to go from here but I'm sure I'll come up with ideas :3c

Hmm, a hard question! If I had to pick a favourite thing though, it would likely be galaxies and pictures of them. I just think they look amazing *_* I do love a good rocket launch, also! :3

Logged

https://y2kstardust.neocities.org/images/0114-tbh.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe