Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @742.65
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 258.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: Weekly zine jam 16: Games
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello, everyone!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello, everyone!  (Read 1064 times)
Rol
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 13 Apr 2023 @781 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello, all! I'm Okato, she/it. I do art, and recently got into writing. I used to be really into having my own website, but I lost interest a while back, but now I'm considering getting back into it...
Also I absolutely love how this forum looks, it's so charming! It may serve as inspiration for my own site I'm working on...  :chef:
I'll make sure to link my website when it has a finished front page at least.

P.S. I love this creature -->  :ozwomp:

« Last Edit: Spring, 13 Apr 2023 @826 by Okato » Logged
teatime
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


RAAAAAAGH
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 13 Apr 2023 @859 » Toggle Font Embed

welcome!! the creature's name is ozwomp, we love him here :ozwomp: :ha:

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 14 Apr 2023 @998 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Okato! Welcome to the forum!  :4u:

You are very welcome to use the forum design as inspiration  :grin: (The stars are from cinni.net's background collection)

Im glad you love Ozwomp! Ozwomp loves every too  :ozwomp:

What kind of art do you dooo? Hope you enjoy ur time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
Rol
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 14 Apr 2023 @029 » Toggle Font Embed

Thanks for the kind welcome! :cheerR:

A lot of my art consists of humans transforming into not-humans, cause I mean- who want's to be a human? It's not everyone's cup of tea but I certainly enjoy it, and it's been that way for as long as I can remember. :happy: I also do abstract stuff from time to time, because I have a soft spot for the weird and psychedelic. I really wanna make something Superbad-esque sometime. (Also the music video for VLIF's Free The Love is so good. If you like weird and psychedelic stuff, watch it now!!)

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe