Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @466.67
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hey hey!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hey hey!  (Read 1015 times)
webmaster_m
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 14 May 2023 @981 » Embed

Hey, nice to meet y'all! I'm M! (25, she/they)

Last month I made the wonderful discovery of Neocities, and since then i've been knee-deep in web revival and learning HTML, which I haven't touched since I was a teenager (feel free to say hi to me on my site!). I spent a lot of time growing up in forum communities, and I was so excited to find this one!

I spend a lot of my time creating. I'm a digital artist, but recently i've been experimenting with ceramics and game design as well. I love also reading (60s-90s sci-fi/fantasy & arthuriana currently), star wars legends, indie gaming, houseplants, writing, and collecting vintage film cameras, trinkets, & postcards.

I'm excited to meet some people here who might have similar interests! :)

(Side note: Anyone else playing Tears of the Kingdom this weekend?? I don't play many longer games, but I've been dyyyying for this one to come out!!)

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 14 May 2023 @034 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi M, welcome to the forum  :4u:

That sounds fun, I sometimes wish I could go back and start again with my own web revival life.. but at the same time omg so much work  :tongue:

Ceramics and game design are a great mix! Do you find any cross-pollination of ideas between them?

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Side note: Not yet.. I just got the new Pokemon game that's basically Pokemon breath of the wild.. I have to force myself to play it before I get another - but now Im out of touch with the zeitgeist  :ohdear:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
webmaster_m
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 16 May 2023 @533 » Embed

Only a cross-pollination of general creativity! Ceramics has been a great way for me to work on something that isn't staring at a screen, since my day job and my hobby of digital art have me both staring down a monitor all day, lol. I've been exploring twine for game design currently and it's been refreshing to do some writing.

Totally understandable, I can only tackle one big game at a time. I just played my first pokemon game earlier this year! I actually have a huge collection of cards from when I was a kid, I loved the character designs, but I had never really played before. My partner got me brilliant diamond over the holidays, it was excellent.

Logged
🅲🆁🅸🆂
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cris
iMood: cosmichorror

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 17 May 2023 @105 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi M! Welcome! I've also recently discovered neocities and relearning everything! It's been a blast!  :cool:

How have you been enjoying ceramics lately? I have heard and read about people talking about how learning sculpture can have a positive impact on drawing/painting as well! So I've been curious about recognizing that concept to my own art.

Logged

https://space-bar.neocities.org/seeyou.jpeg
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe