Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @715.59 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 77/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  greeting earthlings 👽

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: greeting earthlings 👽  (Read 298 times)
beating hearts bby

take my memories of her with u

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: bumblebear
iMood: dahliahawthorne
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: May 23, 2023 @195.30 »

howdy y'all, i'm new to the forum! :cool: excited to be here since i missed out completely on the yesterweb forum. :drat:

i've been doing on and off website design since i was in middle school. started on freewebs, migrated to quizilla, then myspace/xanga/blogspot/tumblr. i've had my neocities for a few years now, but i don't want to give it out just yet because it's constantly in an under construction state.  :ohdear:

besides surfing the small web and carving out my corner of it, i'm into video games, cooking, and the nu metal/post-hardcore/emo music that i never grew out of listening to (+ modern stuff like hyperpop). my username is based off a song by head automatica, but honestly i'm a bigger glassjaw fan.  :4u:

nice to meet you all and hopefully i won't just be a lurker here. i don't have any irl friends who share this interest with me so it'd be nice to meet some new folks who do. <3

pixelsafari
Casual Poster ⚓︎

remember when they called it machine learning?

iMood: pixelsafari

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023 @200.93 »

lol there's nothing more old web than your page always being under construction. i also don't have any friends irl to talk about this stuff with so i'm really glad this forum exists! anyways, welcome to the forums! good luck with your site, i hope you enjoy it here :grin:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023 @6.42 »

Hi welcome to the forum  :4u:

I look forward to seeing your site someday  :ozwomp: Here's a random song I enjoy that has nothing to do with your interests, but I feel like posting it  :grin:

Hope you enjoy ur time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi