Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @589.54 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 68/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ah !! Hello !

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ah !! Hello !  (Read 342 times)
papercwipping
Newbie ⚓︎

beep boop!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: May 24, 2023 @154.91 »

:pc: greetings and salutations ! my name is Paper and i am so stoked to have stumbled across this neat little spot :-]
its been ages, YEARS, since i was part of a forum but i think itdbe really quite nice to Refamiliarize myself

im Very very new to HTML but enjoying it! i love 2000s-2010s web aesthetics and have a deep admiration for old tech (not to say new tech isn't lovely!!) . some of my bigger interests are doodling, light writing, and baking, and my current favorite game is INSCRYPTION! i do also enjoy a good Robot/Computer on occasion and am accompanied to these pages with my Trusty CASIO Calculator Companion

i was inspired to create a website and look into forums due to social media giving me fairly Bad anxiety, so hopefully i can settle Down comfortably on my own- excited to look around here and maybe meet some Cool New Folks!  :happy:

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023 @193.88 »

Welcome! I find these communities make me much less anxious and feel more accepted! Your website is super cozy and I'm gonna spend some time exploring it!!!

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2023 @595.05 »

Welcome to the forums! I really love the aesthetic you've got on your website. It's so colorful and nostalgic, and very unique!

papercwipping
Newbie ⚓︎

beep boop!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2023 @637.88 »

Welcome! I find these communities make me much less anxious and feel more accepted! Your website is super cozy and I'm gonna spend some time exploring it!!!
thank you! Its awesome to hear it helps you feel more relaxed, ihope i have a Similar experience- thank u again for the warm welcome :-D

Welcome to the forums! I really love the aesthetic you've got on your website. It's so colorful and nostalgic, and very unique!
and another big thank you!! Im flattered you think so, your website is so nice on the eyes! i really love those shades of yellow and pink together, super enjoyable to look at

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2023 @10.83 »

Hi Paper, welcome to the forum  :4u:

OMG that music on your site is beautiful! Who doesn't enjoy a good robot on occasion! What's your favourite robot?!

I hope u have a really great time here!  :grin:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
papercwipping
Newbie ⚓︎

beep boop!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2023 @833.89 »

Hi Paper, welcome to the forum  :4u:

OMG that music on your site is beautiful! Who doesn't enjoy a good robot on occasion! What's your favourite robot?!

I hope u have a really great time here!  :grin:

thank you thank You ! :happy:
ive got a real soft spot for the IBM 704 computer (the first computer to sing!) And who doesnt love the Mars Rovers- definitely top robots in my book!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi