Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @405.91 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  THE GOON HAS ARRIVED

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: THE GOON HAS ARRIVED  (Read 777 times)
GoonyBaloney

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: June 11, 2023 @743.70 »

Yeesh forums, can't believe how much I miss them...

Greetings! The name's Goony, short for my username. I've been interested in the indie web scene for awhile now. I had been frustrated by the current culture and commoditization of the internet in recent years, and was yearning for the old days of a more free, open, and fun web. If anyone recognizes me abit, I had been on the Yesterweb forums for a bit before that got shut down. (wouldn't blame you if you didn't. I wasn't too active admittedly.)

My interests varies a lot depending on the moment so it's hard to pinpoint exactly. Hopefully overtime I could make it more clearer. But to give a rundown: I'm an artist! I like drawing funny ho-ha animals and being mad at how I could never draw a thing right. I enjoy art and animation and being mesmerized by all the weird stuff people can come up with from their heads. (My particular favorite animated movies are Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Paprika) I also enjoy video games of many kinds (Fighting games, Point-and-click, RPGs, Platformers, and etc.)

My website is currently in the works still. I'm hoping that I'll be able to share it soon!

I've rambled enough here. I'll see you all around! :4u:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023 @746.41 by GoonyBaloney » Logged

xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023 @869.21 »

woohoo! welcome, goony! glad you joined the forum :)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023 @958.33 »

Hi Goony, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Ooph drawing is stressful sometimes! I really enjoy drawing, but I also get embarrassed when it doesn't go well - one of the hardest lessons for me has been learning to stop trying to make a product I can post on social media and draw because I enjoy it.

I hope you'll share some funny animal drawings soon! Who Framed Roger Rabbit is an incredible piece of movie production, Im always shocked that they managed to make it!

What your fav point n click? Hope you enjoy your time here!  :ha:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
GoonyBaloney

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023 @434.31 »

What your fav point n click? Hope you enjoy your time here!  :ha:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm still going through through my backlog of games one-by-one by so far my favorites are Sam & Max and Monkey Island.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi