Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @228.30
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 772.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  THE GOON HAS ARRIVED


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: THE GOON HAS ARRIVED  (Read 1717 times)
GoonyBaloney
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 11 Jun 2023 @744 » Embed

Yeesh forums, can't believe how much I miss them...

Greetings! The name's Goony, short for my username. I've been interested in the indie web scene for awhile now. I had been frustrated by the current culture and commoditization of the internet in recent years, and was yearning for the old days of a more free, open, and fun web. If anyone recognizes me abit, I had been on the Yesterweb forums for a bit before that got shut down. (wouldn't blame you if you didn't. I wasn't too active admittedly.)

My interests varies a lot depending on the moment so it's hard to pinpoint exactly. Hopefully overtime I could make it more clearer. But to give a rundown: I'm an artist! I like drawing funny ho-ha animals and being mad at how I could never draw a thing right. I enjoy art and animation and being mesmerized by all the weird stuff people can come up with from their heads. (My particular favorite animated movies are Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Paprika) I also enjoy video games of many kinds (Fighting games, Point-and-click, RPGs, Platformers, and etc.)

My website is currently in the works still. I'm hoping that I'll be able to share it soon!

I've rambled enough here. I'll see you all around! :4u:

« Last Edit: Summer, 11 Jun 2023 @746 by GoonyBaloney » Logged

https://i.ibb.co/zb6ksKM/laugh.gif
xandra
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


i want to be with you everywhere
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 11 Jun 2023 @869 » Toggle Font Embed

woohoo! welcome, goony! glad you joined the forum :)

Logged

https://visitriverton.com/siggy.php?id=124
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 12 Jun 2023 @958 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Goony, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Ooph drawing is stressful sometimes! I really enjoy drawing, but I also get embarrassed when it doesn't go well - one of the hardest lessons for me has been learning to stop trying to make a product I can post on social media and draw because I enjoy it.

I hope you'll share some funny animal drawings soon! Who Framed Roger Rabbit is an incredible piece of movie production, Im always shocked that they managed to make it!

What your fav point n click? Hope you enjoy your time here!  :ha:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
GoonyBaloney
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2023 @434 » Embed

What your fav point n click? Hope you enjoy your time here!  :ha:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm still going through through my backlog of games one-by-one by so far my favorites are Sam & Max and Monkey Island.

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/zb6ksKM/laugh.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe