This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @800.64
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello!! I'm Mela


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello!! I'm Mela  (Read 1525 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Summer, 13 Jun 2023 @445 » Embed

Hello everyone!
I'm new here, you can call me Mela, I'm interested in anime, vocaloid and videogames (particularly Zelda). I've discovered this forum while browsing Neocities, I really like the quiet and friendly atmosphere there is here in contrast with the big social media platforms.
I also have my Neocities website where I put some of my drawings (I know that the code isn't that good... but I'm still a newbie and I'm working on it as a hobby). I'm quite introverted, but hope I can get along with some people here and have fun!

« Last Edit: Summer, 13 Jun 2023 @456 by Mela » Logged
Franny
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2023 @774 » Toggle Font Embed

HI OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE YOUR SITE. Definitely going into my "Inspo" bookmark folder (which i will create right now). I love love love (*♡▽♡*) the sweets theme, it looks so TASTY! I also really like your art, it's so soft :3 I used to listen to a lot of vocaloid, and i still do sometimes!! What's your fav song or composer??

Logged

:unite:
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 14 Jun 2023 @018 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello Mela! Welcome to the forum  :ha:

I really like your artworks, you have an amazing talent for colour! Also, your thoughts section is great, I love the simplicity of design and the honesty in your posts!

In relation to "Changing opinions" - Time can be really hard right! The people we see and the people we were and are, change so much yet stay the same - it can be really lonely to meet past friends and not know them anymore. I think its because part of you is tied to that past; so when your opinions change on someone, its often your opinions on yourself that's changed, and self opinions are not always easy. I guess that's a bit of a ramble  :tongue:

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Summer, 14 Jun 2023 @394 » Embed

Thank you so much to everyone for the replies and for the compliments, all of your websites are also amazing and unique! :transport: I haven't published any art from this year yet though because I've spent all my time sketching...

I used to listen to a lot of vocaloid, and i still do sometimes!! What's your fav song or composer??
Well... there's just so many produceres I like, so I don't know! But I've always liked Pinocchio-P's songs, I think they have a distinct sound and interesting lyrics.

Hi there Mela..! I love meeting other Vocaloid fans, whose your fave? :o
I've always liked the Kagamines, but also Merli, I think she's super underrated. Also I love the Windows 7 aero-like theme on your website!

In relation to "Changing opinions" - Time can be really hard right! The people we see and the people we were and are, change so much yet stay the same - it can be really lonely to meet past friends and not know them anymore. I think its because part of you is tied to that past; so when your opinions change on someone, its often your opinions on yourself that's changed, and self opinions are not always easy. I guess that's a bit of a ramble  :tongue:
Yeah, I'm feeling a bit lost recently and questioning a lot about myself... but in the meantime I'll keep going and try to follow my goals, who knows what will happen!

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe