Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @888.58 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 87/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Greetings :)

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Greetings :)  (Read 327 times)
Bart of the Clown Lands
Casual Poster ⚓︎

stinker

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: June 25, 2023 @257.77 »

Hello! Im Bartholomew or Bart for short. I was lucky to catch forums and a bit of old internet era - mostly it was roleplay and some game forums. I also remember old flash games and chatrooms(it wasnt nice experience haha).
Anyway everything existed in peace and harmony until fire nation declared war big companies happened and insane chaotic internet changed in front of my own eyes into cold wastelands. I didnt liked it but thankfully web revival happened too so that's why im here :)
Words are not my forte since English is my second-main launguage and my social muscle is awfully weak so i might just lurk around.
Mostly i like to draw and paint but currently i found pleasure in doing tiny web pages(with assistance though, i'm not knowledgeable to do things from scratch). Also i like books and comics(mostly fantasy or dramas) and perfumes.
P.S. Does anyone remember these cool cats? so obsessed
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023 @259.64 by Bart of the Clown Lands » Logged
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2023 @806.78 »

Welcome!!! I love your art on your site!!!! I hope you enjoy our little slice of the web  :cheesy:

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Bart of the Clown Lands
Casual Poster ⚓︎

stinker

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023 @43.32 »

Welcome!!! I love your art on your site!!!! I hope you enjoy our little slice of the web  :cheesy:
Thank you very much! I dont feel very good about my creations lately so i appreaciate such words. And yeah, i do hope that too ^^
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2023 @977.31 »

Hello bart!! Welcome to the forum  :ha:

Wow those cats sure can move! .. I don't think I trust them  :tongue: Your English can't be that bad; at least it's not week  :tnt: (this is a pun)

There was definitely no peace and harmony in the old web; but there were a lot of animated gifs! Whats your fav comic?

Hope u enjoey the forum!!!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Bart of the Clown Lands
Casual Poster ⚓︎

stinker

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2023 @538.03 »

how can you dont trust them....
There was definitely no peace and harmony in the old web; but there were a lot of animated gifs!
And it took ages to load when you had dial-up modem xD But yeah this is what i miss from old times, pure creative chaos and a lot of cool stuff.
Whats your fav comic?
Dorohedoro! Though i read it long ago but it was cool as everything that Q Hayashida does. As for Western comics i do enjoy Ava's Demon. Every frame of it is like a little separate painting and plot is very intriguing who i kid im just simp for Nevy
Also i would like to use this opportunity because i dont want to flood on that music thread but that Celer album you suggested is soooo slay, thank you, madly obsessed :chef:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi