This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @304.83
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1241 times)
TheNothingMonster
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Hey psst! Wanna see something spooky?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: thenothingmonster

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 29 Jun 2023 @674 » Toggle Font Embed

Greetings. I go by TheNothingMonster. I am a multimedia artist who is keen on fictional and horror subjects. I mainly like to draw and construct my own imaginary cosmoses, but anything of creative value interests me greatly and I am always open to learning something new.

I have a website hosted on Neocities which includes the majority of my work and projects. Here's the link in case you wish to pay a visit: https://thenothingmonster.neocities.org/

I am a newcomer to the MelonLand forums and not so great with introductions. Nonetheless, I am looking forward to hanging around!

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Have a nice day. :4u:

Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 29 Jun 2023 @728 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello TheNothingMonster, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Ah I had a snoop of your site yesterday, it's very polished and it seems like you do many cool things  :omg:

Whats your fav creation at the moment?

Hope u enjoy the forum  :ha:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
TheNothingMonster
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Hey psst! Wanna see something spooky?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: thenothingmonster

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 29 Jun 2023 @761 » Toggle Font Embed

Ah I had a snoop of your site yesterday, it's very polished and it seems like you do many cool things :omg:

Thank you for your kind message! I like to keep myself busy. ^^

Whats your fav creation at the moment?

Oh man, it's hard to pick one! There are a lot of great creations out there... but if I really had to choose one, I would say "The Thing". It's a sci-fi/horror movie made back in 1982. Overall, it is a simple premise without much deeper meaning but I've always loved its vibes. I recall enjoying it a bunch when I originally came across it. Plots don't have to be extremely complicated to be appealing! It's totally not for everyone due to its gruesome nature, but if you do not mind such themes, I would totally recommend a watch!

Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 29 Jun 2023 @769 » Toggle Font Embed

The Thing
The Thing is one of the best horror movies of all time :grin: Though I'm also a fan of The Blob and From Beyond - as for a more recent horror, I really enjoyed Color Out of Space!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
TheNothingMonster
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Hey psst! Wanna see something spooky?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: thenothingmonster

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 29 Jun 2023 @782 » Toggle Font Embed

Though I'm also a fan of The Blob and From Beyond - as for a more recent horror, I really enjoyed Color Out of Space!
I've actually been planning to watch Color Out of Space sometime soon! I've heard it's great. :ozwomp:

As far as The Blob and From Beyond is concerned, I surely must have seen it somewhere before but I haven't really watched it. I'll certainly add it to my bucket list!

Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe